Coach is really confusing me!

OP - Are you going to end up ordering the bag? I know you'll have to wait that way that way also but at least you'll get the PCE price! Which would make quite a difference. I hope you get your bag! You were so excited about it. Such a bummer. :sad:

Which store was this? If you don't mind me asking.

^when I worked there employees were not allowed to purchase the stuff off the floorset stock either, and had to order from jax if they wanted it--towards the end they were bein more relaxed with allowing customers to purchase a day or two early especially since macys put their stuff out before boutiques do and also some that are fashion flagship might have their floorset a day or two earlier.. but always always always as employee the perk is to pick out the one you like best out of the bunch, at least for me I did :P

I have cancelled an order before the bag arrived. This happened with my inlaid c tote. My order had been enterred and shipped but not arrived, and the floor received their 2 alotted bags. I went in with my reciept, cancelled my order and then bought one of the bags that the store got. How can they say no? I would not settle for this.
At first the SA that was helping me was not going to let me take the kristin home until next week. I started to explain that I drove an hour to get there, yadda yadda... and then the manager came out. Right away she was like "oh it's Jennifer, she can have one today". I was glad. I would have been angry to have driven all that way and then have to go back or have it shipped...

OP - Are you going to end up ordering the bag? I know you'll have to wait that way that way also but at least you'll get the PCE price! Which would make quite a difference. I hope you get your bag! You were so excited about it. Such a bummer. :sad:

Which store was this? If you don't mind me asking.

West County...again. I hate going there but I needed to return something at Nordstrom so I didn't have much choice.

I guess I may order one. I just really wanted to see them before I purchased and the SA would only show me a few. She said they were still unpacking, which I get. I just have bad experiences buying things sight unseen.

Does anyone know when the floor set is supposed to come out? PCE is good until Nov 28, right?

Wow...it seems like you are having really bad luck at WC. Sorry girl. That sucks. :sad: I don't know anyone there but Tony and he's normally awesome. But he's not a manager or anyone with authority.

I don't blame you for not wanting to order site unseen. I really hate doing it. I actually just did it last night for the Hamptons hobo in raisin and I'm really hoping that I like the color. But Frontenac isn't going to get that color so I can't see it in person. And it's nice to be able to inspect the bag before you bring it home.

The floorset comes out on Thursday night. So Friday, the bags will be out. I think it depends on what PCE you got. My PCE was just the ePCE that I got in my e-mail. But it's only good until Sunday, the 14th. I know that some people were mailed cards that were good until the 28th but I don't have one of those. And even though I have a good relationship with my SA, I don't know if she would honor it for me. I did hear rumors that there is another PCE on December 3rd, which is the week after Thanksgiving, just FYI.

Oh, ok. I have one of the 25 % off cards good til the 28th. So, I am hoping I can just make it out to Coach on Friday morning. I should be ok, I am on vacation and don't really have any plans.

Belle, you are going to have so many Hampton XL Hobos! :smile: Lucky lady! The raisin looks pretty. I just am not a fan of the gold hardware.

I am thinking I will probably get a Kristin pleated satchel in either the patent black or patent putty.....if I can ever make a decision!!! I am a bit nervous as to how the leather will hold up though since they are patent.

Oh, ok. I have one of the 25 % off cards good til the 28th. So, I am hoping I can just make it out to Coach on Friday morning. I should be ok, I am on vacation and don't really have any plans.

Belle, you are going to have so many Hampton XL Hobos! :smile: Lucky lady! The raisin looks pretty. I just am not a fan of the gold hardware.

I am thinking I will probably get a Kristin pleated satchel in either the patent black or patent putty.....if I can ever make a decision!!! I am a bit nervous as to how the leather will hold up though since they are patent.

Okay, good. I'm glad to hear that you have the PCE card that is for a longer time! At least then you can get the discount. But...still, the whole thing just sucks. You should have been able to just get your bag on Friday.

I know about the Hamptons! lol I really don't think I need this many but I love the bag SO much. It's definitely my fave! I'm generally not a fan of brass hardware but I don't mind it on some bags. My walnut hobo has brass hardware and I can't imagine it with silver. So...I'm hoping that it's that way for the raisin color also.

I've seen pictures of both of the patents and I think I prefer the putty color. I'm kind of scared of light colors but it's a gorgeous color, so I would probably take the plunge any way. I've only seen pictures of the black patent hobo but I don't like that it has brass hardware. I prefer black to have silver. So...that's another reason I would go for the putty. But I haven't seen either one in person. :smile: