Coach is everywhere!

i think u will find knockoffs of everything...purses are no exception. we do all we can buy reporting on ebay and not buying fakes. all we can do. other then that, just let it go.

i think u will find knockoffs of everything...purses are no exception. we do all we can buy reporting on ebay and not buying fakes. all we can do. other then that, just let it go.

Yeah...you've got a great point...I know I didn't say anything nasty to the woman bragging and showing off her fake. Though I wanted to say...Um-mm if your going fake at least get the ones with the C's. But...Each their own...I am starting to be more selective in my decissions of purchasing a bag. Like I said...I just LOVE this fall's patchwork. And really considered a Carly...BUT...feel that a year or two...It'll date itself with by the patchwork. Or others won't recall it and think it's a good fake. :rolleyes: So I passed on it...With a sigh...After seeing all the patchwork this weekend...I can at least admire the authentic ones...This fall's patchwork really caught my eye though...:sad: But...Again feel I have one handbag that will later date itself by the snakeskin stripe. So...I don't wish to have two that will later date theirselves...So I'm trying to be an all leather gal...:girlsigh:

It feels good to now people like the same bag as you do. However, I do not like all the fakes. Seeing that fakes makes me feel more important and inclusive because I have the original. I have never seen anyone with the tattersall pouch so that makes me feel good. I at least have on bag a whole bunch of people dont own. Down with Fakes!

I see certain styles of coach everywhere, esp the signature print. But there are also a lot of coach bags that aren't carried as much (i.e scarf print IMO). I do have a lot of signature but I also have some bags that I haven't see other people carrying.