coach ipod mini case !

1. I bought my friend for her birthday a new ipod mini case!. It was also a steal, it cost 10 bucks on sale @ Macy*s. On coach's site its selling for $68. The coach department at Macy*s Hearald Square has a bunch of things on sale also..skinny mini c's (black) on sale for 26, also a couple of mini c (black) wallets for 110.

mail.jpg
  2. Nice! I still need an iPod shuffle case. I wish there was a Macy's around here.

3. wow thats a really good deal, do you happen to know if they had cases for the ipod video?

4. Hmm I have no clue!. They had a bunch of ipod shuffle cases in diffrent colors for 10 dollars each. I got the case for my friend,while I was waiting for another friend of mine. I wasnt really looking sorry :sad:

5. I don't think Coach has come out with one for the video ipod yet...the ones that are out I think are from the OLD original ipods...they're way to thick for my ipod video.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice