Coach iPhone 5 Case on 5s?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone tried one of Coach's iPhone 5 cases on a 5s model? Does it fit ok?

2. Haven't tried Coach cases specifically, but I have about 5 cases (from different brands) made for the iPhone 5 and they all fit my 5s just fine. I believe the only differences between the 5 and 5s are software and the home button. Dimensions are exactly the same. So if the case doesn't cover the home button there should be no issues.

3. I haven't had any problems with Coach iPhone cases fitting my 5S. I had a few of the plastic ones but I like the silicone ones more.

4. I got one from macys a while back and it fits. I stopped using it though because it's more for decoration than actually protecting the phone. Switched to a rubbery one from amazon and i'm happy

5. I have a plastic 5 case on my 5s and it fits perfectly. It's protected my phone very well against a couple of my clumsy moments, too. :P

6. Yes, have 2 different Coach iPhone 5 cases for the 5s and they both fit perfectly.

7. Yes they fit. There is no difference in a 5 or 5s ..
    I just got a 5s and it first in this case just fine

Attached Files:

8. Thanks for your input everyone! I found a Madison zebra case at my outlet that fits perfectly!

9. I think they are supposed to fit 5s but not 5c.

10. Yes, 5 and 5s are the exact same dimensions. The 5c is not the same unfortunately. Cracked my 5 screen and the insurance replaced with a 5c so had to get a new case. I don't think there are any Coach 5c cases yet.