Coach-Inauguration Day Connection

firstclasscoach

living the upgrade
May 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
Michelle ***** wore a Reed Krakoff designed dress during the President's swearing-in at the White House yesterday. She wore Reed Krakoff boots today. For those who may not know, Krakoff is Coach President & Executive Creative Director.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2012
Michelle ***** wore a Reed Krakoff designed dress during the President's swearing-in at the White House yesterday. She wore Reed Krakoff boots today. For those who may not know, Krakoff is Coach President & Executive Creative Director.
Pretty cool right? I hope she carries a metallic Penny tonight with her gown. ;)

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
By The Ocean
I just wished she wore some brighter colors today. Here's the RK outfit yesterday.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/FLBritGirl/michelle-*****-blue-reed-krakoff-dress-swearing-in-ceremony.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2008
I was happy with what she wore - I think it made the daughters stand out (in a good way) - I love Kate Spade!
Maybe tonight's gown will dazzle - with the Coach metallic penny (to keep things on topic):P

Apr 28, 2008
Read about the RK design...thought of this forum immediately!
LOVED the coat today...just stunning

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
I love her classy but modern style. Loved her red dress @ the ball tonight too!

Last edited:

firstclasscoach

living the upgrade
May 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
missjay7 said:
Are those the RK boots in the second photo? Those are killer. Love those gloves also.
Those are the boots. The gloves are J Crew and last I read were sold out in that color. There were other colors still available and on sale for only $39.99, but that was a few hours ago.