Coach in or around Troy, MI?

Mar 26, 2007
Hey ladies! So my SO and I are going to Michigan for a week, the week of Thanksgiving, and while I'll be hitting the LV and Hermes boutiques, I was wondering if anyone lives around Troy and knows where the Coach is or wants to meet up for a shopping day that week?

Coach Somerset
2801 W Big Beaver Rd Space G223
Troy, MI 48084

I believe that is near the Hermes store you're planning on visiting, Sarah. Get some goodies! I don't live in Michigan but let me know if you're ever in Chicago!

Department stores that carry Coach in Troy, MI:

NORDSTROM EC
SOMERSET COLLECTION
2852 W. BIG BEAVER RD.
TROY, MI 48084

MACY'S NORTH
SOMERSET COLLECTION
2752 W BIG BEAVER
TROY, MI 48084

MACY'S NORTH
OAKLAND MALL
500 W14 MILE RD
TROY, MI 48083

Ahh... ok! I hope you have fun on your trip, especially when you go to LV! :tup:

Working for the company is great! I couldn't have asked to work with better co-workers. :smile:

Hey ladies! So my SO and I are going to Michigan for a week, the week of Thanksgiving, and while I'll be hitting the LV and Hermes boutiques, I was wondering if anyone lives around Troy and knows where the Coach is or wants to meet up for a shopping day that week?

Hi -

In Troy you can go to Sommerset Collection on BigBeaver right off 75. In Novi (exit 161 off 96) there is a newly remodled Coach with Shoes. If you have the need to come towards Lansing (exit 133 off 96) there is a nice outlet that has signature.

There are other boutiques in and around Troy, but I haven't been to any of them.

Have fun!

Ahh... ok! I hope you have fun on your trip, especially when you go to LV! :tup:

Working for the company is great! I couldn't have asked to work with better co-workers. :smile:

John-

I was just in The Woodlands and The Galleria last week, do you work at either of those stores?

I loved living in Houston, now I am in MI where it is cold as H*** today.

I used to live in MI, and Somerset is in my opinion a better mall than Oakland, if you have to choose. I will be visiting at Christmas and you can bet I'll be at that mall quite a bit!

Also, there's a couple of fantastic outlet malls in the area, Great Lakes Crossing is one of them. I don't know if they have Coach, but the anchor stores there are Saks Off Fifth and Neiman Marcus Last Call. How can you go wrong with that? :drool:

I used to live in MI, and Somerset is in my opinion a better mall than Oakland, if you have to choose. I will be visiting at Christmas and you can bet I'll be at that mall quite a bit!

Also, there's a couple of fantastic outlet malls in the area, Great Lakes Crossing is one of them. I don't know if they have Coach, but the anchor stores there are Saks Off Fifth and Neiman Marcus Last Call. How can you go wrong with that? :drool:

I agree! Somerset is a fantastic mall. Great Lakes Crossing does have a Coach. I have never been, but they have one.

I live 20 minutes from Troy, the Coach store is a decent size and really nice after the remodeling. It's on the same side as LV, Gucci, Burberry, NM and Saks.

Great Lakes Crossing , to the best of my knowledge, does not have a COACH store, it doesnt show up on the map. That place is sort of a hit or miss.

I don't see any reason you would need to go to any other Coach store than the one at Somerset, that is the best one.

Where is there a Hermes boutique? I don't believe at Somerset. It isn't listed in the directory. I wasn't aware there was one in Michigan.

I know myself and Diana (bags4bubbles) live close to Somerset. I don't know of anyone else that lives relatively nearby.

OH, I see, Hermes is inside of NM, explains everything. Strange thing is I've been inside NM and don't remember seeing it, only the Chanel area. Oh well, must be there.