Coach in Montreal ??

1. Does anyone know where to get Coach handbags in the city of Montreal ??

tia.

2. I'm not sure if Coach has a store in Montreal. When I checked on their website it only said that there is one store in Toronto and one in Vancouver.:confused1:

Search Stores Results

3. They sell Coach at the Holt Renfrew store in Montreal. It's at 1300 Sherbrooke St. W.

I was there in April and it's not a very big selection. Just some of the most current or popular bags and a few mini-skinnies.

4. Hi, you know what, I was talking about Coach bags with the sister of my boss and she told me that COSTCO, as funny as it sounds, were selling Coach bags during the Christmas holidays! I didn't beleive her, but she swore she seen some there and they were real.
    Just thought you'd wanna know lol. I'm for sure gonna go check that out next November-December. =)

5. BJ's wholesale has them too !

6. Yeah, Costco (Canada) online has them. Not a ton but a few. Usually some Hamptons bags and hobos. I haven't seen the bags in the actual Costco stores here but they always have Coach watches at my Costco.

Oh, and welcome to tPF, str*_dyme!

7. costco still has them. They have a large black sig carly at mine for $319

8. :wtf: Must...have...that...bag :wtf: . WHERE???? I don't supposed you're anywhere in the vicinity of Vancouver, Canada?:P .

9. sorry, it was in Southlake, Texas (DFW area)

10. Awww thanks for the welcome Sialia!!! =)

11. Costco at the Pointe-Claire location about 5 models in May for Mother's day. It was displayed on a table with all the stock and not behind the cabinet. I haven't seen any since. Go regularly and check it out. Of course there's online too.

I heard from a friend that la Baie use to sell Coach, not sure if they still do.

12. How do the prices compare ??

Are they better being that its in COSTCO..

darn... I did not know and missed it around mother's day...
    please let me know if you see them again !!

added to the fact I do not frequent COSTCO too much ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice