Coach in June InStyle! (Pics!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Of course, they picked one of the top 3 most expensive Coach bags available right now, and a scarf that everyone is lusting over but is no longer available for order, but-- at least we're representing!

See below for scans! (I'm so in love with the Legacy scarf...)

Attached Files:

2. I love that scarf!!!!!!!

3. That scarf IS beautiful!:yes:

4. Might I add that Hermes and Pucci scarves were on the same page, which was kind of cool that Coach was there too (even if there's a target scarf there too..)! :yahoo:

5. I think Coach is getting "up" there in status!:graucho:

6. I want that scarf sooooooooooo bad!!!!! D*mn InStyle for taunting me with it......

7. ^^ The scarf is sooo beautiful...not fair! :crybaby:

Thanks for posting pics razorbackbelle!

8. i kinda wish they had picked a nicer coach bag to represent us :smile: I really think those straw ones are crazy for that price! whos going to pay almost 1000 for a straw bag with a little leather on it? i just think its not our best representation i wish they had picked a legacy one :smile: or an ergo :smile:

9. They could of picked a better bag, but hey, at least coach made it to the page right?

That scarf is a beaut for sure.

10. I love the coach legacy scarf but im also a sucker for Pucci. I have 3 Pucci bags that I adore!

11. I was watching What Not to Wear the other day and they always do a short segment in Macys. They walked right by the Coach section and I saw the parchment leather Carly :smile:

Also I was watching E! I think, and they were showing the hit trends for the summer and they showed the straw tote.

12. The white/yellow Hamptons Weekend satchel is in there also......