Coach... I'm surprised

Mar 28, 2015
I love their new designs. The Staton carry all is beautiful, the ace, the nolita, the kitty swagger bag .

Yes I'm guilty of hopping into macys website to look for black Friday deals. Unfortunately the swagger bags aren't sale but I'm so tempted to buy the staton.. does anyone who have the staton have any opinions on the bag?

I love their new designs. The Staton carry all is beautiful, the ace, the nolita, the kitty swagger bag .

Yes I'm guilty of hopping into macys website to look for black Friday deals. Unfortunately the swagger bags aren't sale but I'm so tempted to buy the staton.. does anyone who have the staton have any opinions on the bag?

the stanton? i just bought it and it came today. i'll take some pics and mod shots soon. it is PERFECT! it is my version of perfect anyway - i got it in pebbled leather and it can be hand-carried, crossbody, but is a bit too short for over the shoulder. the inside magnet is very strong, and then te two zips on each side give you more security if you need it. it'll fit a medium wallet easily, and lots of other stuff, but it's definitely for women who don't carry a lot because it's only a few inches larger than most mini bags. it's about 9l x 7h x 4.5w. i am in love with it and can easily see the stanton being my everyday bag, it even has feet. i already want another color! i like the nolita a lot too, but it doesn't have feet so i think i might pass. i saw them 'live' in macy's today and the light pink nolita looked the best imo, very eye-catching compared to the other colors.

the stanton? i just bought it and it came today. i'll take some pics and mod shots soon. it is PERFECT! it is my version of perfect anyway - i got it in pebbled leather and it can be hand-carried, crossbody, but is a bit too short for over the shoulder. the inside magnet is very strong, and then te two zips on each side give you more security if you need it. it'll fit a medium wallet easily, and lots of other stuff, but it's definitely for women who don't carry a lot because it's only a few inches larger than most mini bags. it's about 9l x 7h x 4.5w. i am in love with it and can easily see the stanton being my everyday bag, it even has feet. i already want another color! i like the nolita a lot too, but it doesn't have feet so i think i might pass. i saw them 'live' in macy's today and the light pink nolita looked the best imo, very eye-catching compared to the other colors.

Yes stanton, sorry! Thank you ! Can't wait for the pics. Omg I know I sold my MK sutton which also has the zippers on the side and I'm missing it so I was looking at the stanton. Do you know if they have other sizes?

Yes stanton, sorry! Thank you ! Can't wait for the pics. Omg I know I sold my MK sutton which also has the zippers on the side and I'm missing it so I was looking at the stanton. Do you know if they have other sizes?

i got the stanton 26, which is the smallest, there is one size up from that. i love the side zippers, i have a CK bag like that, they are my favorites. open center and zip sides are perfect.i was actually looking at the Sutton today, but i don't like the saffiano/crossgrain leather

i got the stanton 26, which is the smallest, there is one size up from that. i love the side zippers, i have a CK bag like that, they are my favorites. open center and zip sides are perfect.i was actually looking at the Sutton today, but i don't like the saffiano/crossgrain leather

This is random, but do you know if there was a bennett/rhyder mix? I have a bag I just purchased from the Outlets (the thread should be around here somewhere on the first page, thats where the picture is) on the receipt it rang up as 'crsgrn mini bnt' which I'm assuming is Bennett, but the side of my bag has a turnlock! So its like the rhyder, I need help identifying it!