Coach holiday video...

WTH are they wearing (or better yet..what are they all on?) I was so distracted by their "interesting" outfits and goofy behavior that I had trouble paying attention to the bags ;) LOL

WTH are they wearing (or better yet..what are they all on?) I was so distracted by their "interesting" outfits and goofy behavior that I had trouble paying attention to the bags ;) LOL

I was thinking the same thing. They look like they were Lady Gaga rejects. One of the girls needs to button her shirt. The guy is the only one look decent.

Oh boy .. I TRIED to watch that video, but had to give up after 30 secs.; too annoying :sad:. I think a video of just bags would be better .. LOL!

LMAO, that is what I thought. They came across as being on something or just being really ditzy. The guy was cute though.

I like the one statement, "some men don't deserve good will". LOL

Hahahaha, I watched that video when it was first posted...and instantly muted it. I was like, IDC what you have to say, show me the goods! LOL!
And yes....that is a lilac/lavender framed sequin wristlet. I do not know where it is, but I love it!

P.S. I would never wear what one of those bloggers was wearing...ya know, with "the girls" hanging all out? It's too dam cold for that mess. :biggrin:

The outfits are crazy! ! Seemed to me as if they were all told to dress in their Holiday best and that was what they came up with!! And these are style bloggers?

I guess I should rush right out and get me an outfit like those! Anyone know where I can find an Elizabethan collar ruff to wear with my pimp hat?!

I'm couldn't get pass the clothing. First the 20's feather shawl and skirt, the lady with the huge blue feather hat, girl with the sequin shirt open probably just came from GGW because of all those mardi gras beads, lady gaga reject, and the girl with the queen Elizabeth neck ruff circa 1570 lol

OK past that I do like the studded Kristin.