Coach Holiday Gift Exchange And Reveal!!!!!

I am SO glad you like everything! I was going to get you the wristlet you had on your wishlist but I didn't know which color to get so I thought I'd give you a giftcard so you could pick out what you want AND you have an excuse to go to the Coach store :graucho:. You said you like InStyle but have a subscription. I love InStyle too and I like this one as well so I hoped you'd like it. DS #2 (my 3 year old) helped me pick out which wrapping paper to use - he liked the Christmas dinosaurs). The ornament looks great on your tree and I am glad you will get good use of the Starbucks card. It gave me an excuse to go in and get a hot chocolate :smile:. A friend of mine bought this coffee too and she said it was good- I can't vouch because I don;t like coffee but it smells DIVINE! I was so glad to be your secret Santa. It's because of your original post that I ended up getting my Ali :yahoo: Have a VERY merry Christmas!

An update for my buddy, Tanukiki (and everyone else!)- just wanted to let you know I put the Coach gift card you gave me to good use! I put it toward a beautiful Legacy Leather Wristlet in Black to match my Black Ali (LOVE this outlet find!). They even gave my the PCE discount (without a card)! I LOVE it! Turns out i'm a fan of the legacy lining and leather legacy bags, who knew? Thanks again!:yahoo:

and by the way... the eggnog coffee is really good! Thx!

An update for my buddy, Tanukiki (and everyone else!)- just wanted to let you know I put the Coach gift card you gave me to good use! I put it toward a beautiful Legacy Leather Wristlet in Black to match my Black Ali (LOVE this outlet find!). They even gave my the PCE discount (without a card)! I LOVE it! Turns out i'm a fan of the legacy lining and leather legacy bags, who knew? Thanks again!:yahoo:

and by the way... the eggnog coffee is really good! Thx!

Yea! I am so glad you found a great use for the gift card (and WITH PCE!). I bet that looks great! Post a pic when you can. I know I LOVE getting gift cards because then you can decided exactly what you want. I wish my in-laws understood that :lol: I am glad you like the coffee- it sounded like a great holiday flavor :yes: Thank YOU for alerting everyone to the Legacy bags hitting the outlets. My natural Ali is in my collection partially due to you :flowers:

I emailed Candace and haven't heard back yet. I never recieved a secret santa gift. I am really disappointed that she won't email me back and let me know what happened at least.

I know she hasn't been posting nearly as much as she usually does probably because of the holidays. I know she'll get back to you. She always has to me. And I am so sorry you didn't get your gift.

It has been bothering me so much that some people haven't received gifts or havent posted reveals. Bothered me so much I went through the entire thread again to figure out who! haha.

Me too! I dont understand why someone would proactively seek to be a part of something like this, knowing full well what was expected of them, and then decide not to follow through. It doesnt even make sense! I hope peoples problems get worked out soon! :sad: Its horrible to hear that someone didnt get anything at all! :tdown:

Glamgirl, your gifts sounded really nice. I especially like the fondue for two idea...will you pm me with where you found that at (only if you don't want to post where you found it on here for some reason), I think that I would like to get that soon and surprise DH when we have a 'date night' again soon :yes:

No prob! It was at Target- part of all of the things they put out just for Christmas. They went pretty fast at the Target by me but you should check your local store, I think they would be 50% off now since they were in the seasonal aisle, you might be able to score one for like $7 which would be awesome! It was really cute- came in a clear box w/ the chocolate & orange-chocolate chips on top and a couple of little fondue forks! I hope youre able to find it!

No prob! It was at Target- part of all of the things they put out just for Christmas. They went pretty fast at the Target by me but you should check your local store, I think they would be 50% off now since they were in the seasonal aisle, you might be able to score one for like $7 which would be awesome! It was really cute- came in a clear box w/ the chocolate & orange-chocolate chips on top and a couple of little fondue forks! I hope youre able to find it!

That sounds so cute! DH and I love the cheese fondue at our German restaurant, and all types of fondue are just so fun so this would be great to try out! He's doing the Master Cleanse (you drink this gross stuff and water and tea for like 10 days and it flushes out all the toxins and you also lose weight) as a final push to make weight so he can re-enlist and get a bonus. It's stressful! But when he makes it I want to reward him with some fun treats!!!! :graucho:

I emailed Candace and haven't heard back yet. I never recieved a secret santa gift. I am really disappointed that she won't email me back and let me know what happened at least.

I sent an email to your buddy asking for the tracking # again, it was automatically deleted from my inbox, and she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

And I sent you a PM telling you that

Zoober beth, Sorry to hear your gift didn't arrive on time but maybe it's just lost in the mail during the busy holiday season (?)
Especially if Candace said that all gifts have been confirmed.

<<<HUGS>>>>>