Coach Historians

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can someone help me remember the name of my first Coach bag??
    It is featured in the below video at 13-16 seconds, thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mjDYWTOiHI

2. Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong section

3. it flashes really quickly but it looks like it's a Willis bag. Not sure but good luck finding your answer! :smile:

4. I'm not sure what bag it is, but the song is taking me back!:roflmfao:

5. @Bellagal, yeah it kinda looks like the court/willis but that isn't it, I feel like Waverly/Beverly something like that, thanks for the attempt though
    @Champloo80 :wacko: HELP ME, it's gonna drive me crazy :hugs:

6. Oh it was back in 1995-1996 (I think I was 15 or 16) if that helps anyone, it came in 2 sizes and had a shoulder strap

7. Yeah that's not a court or Willis. It's too round over all, ... hmmm this is gnna bug me, now I gotta find one that it reminds me of on da 'bay~!

8. #8 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Shoulder-Bag-Vintage-Black-Purse-Handbag-EUC_W0QQitemZ120525303920QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item1c0fde3070
    ^NMA, that's CLOSER... but not the right one yt.

I'm thinking it's 9977...?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-VINTAGE-BLACK-PURSE-D6C-9977_W0QQitemZ280458466411QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item414ca0946b

I also think I saw 9570? as another option but it looked a bit smaller. I'm not the expert on these, but Hyacinth or DemRam might be able to help you out a bit more too.

9. Thanks Bunny for helping me on my quest

10. ^OP, that 9977 I posted has a date of 1996 on the creed, so that's pretty darn close.

11. :woohoo:THAT IS HER!!! Thanks, now I just gotta find the name:smooch:

12. Yeah, quick google, Manor, thanks ladies, have great days

13. HA! I was just about to tell you it's a Manor! But ya'll beat me too it!

14. TY anyway, I've gotta look for her, I can swear I never gave her away since she was my first coach and held sentimental value

15. I just answered on the "ID this Coach..." thread because I didn't see this discussion.

If you do a search on ebay for Coach 9977 or Coach Manor, I see 2 listed right now.

:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice