COACH historians help me out!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Jun 3, 2006
you should post this in the authenticate thread or the ID my coach thread

my understanding is that jean patou is a perfume brand...unless he collaborated with coach at some time

did you ask the seller for any other information before you bought it? like a date or if they have a receipt ?

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I was afraid that someone else would snag it up before I had it authenticated, however the designer does design silk scarves and often couples up with other design houses!!

you should post this in the authenticate thread or the ID my coach thread

my understanding is that jean patou is a perfume brand...unless he collaborated with coach at some time

did you ask the seller for any other information before you bought it? like a date or if they have a receipt ?

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I wouldn't have wasted time authenticating it either (no snub to those ladies, but when a girl's gotta bid, a girl's gotta bid & time is of the essence!)

I couldn't help my finger but to hit the BIN button on this scarf!!! I've never seen anything like it, and even Google does not pulll up any info of a partnership between Coach and this designer!!!

Here's the link. If it's not anything special atleast it was only $25.00!!!

I just thought maybe it was a little rare????

TIA!!

LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-100-Silk-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53de3e800f