Coach Headband Sign Up

I'll give it a try - pinks, blues, purples but most colors will do. I'll be in DC the last week of April and plan to go to the Leesburg outlet and would be happy to get a scarf.

im not getting the credit thingy and the link wouldnt work

im still a BIT unclear on how much even an est. it would cost each of us but if it isnt like more then the price of buying a scarf individually then i am totally in :smile:

And i LOVE PINK! #1 fav color

otherwise, love the CC print, in bright colors as well
and legacy stripes are awsome :smile:

DONT love orange :sad: or WHITE (too easy to get dirty)
thanks!

whatever scarf she gets -- she can make 5 headbands. So the scarf price is whatever the scarf costs, divided by 5.
based on what lolitablue posted in an earlier thread, her mom wants $10 for her time/effort to make the headband.
So if say the scarf is $50, it would be
$10 for your share of the scarf + $10 for her mother, + the cost of the headband ($2??).. so something < $25 is a good estimate..

Lolitablue - plz correct me if i'm wrong :smile:

whatever scarf she gets -- she can make 5 headbands. So the scarf price is whatever the scarf costs, divided by 5.
based on what lolitablue posted in an earlier thread, her mom wants $10 for her time/effort to make the headband.
So if say the scarf is $50, it would be
$10 for your share of the scarf + $10 for her mother, + the cost of the headband ($2??).. so something < $25 is a good estimate..
You are absolutely right!! Got the scarves, 10 Lucky girls who would like theirs in green or tan/gold could get their headband in around 5 days. There were other colors but I was not sure of choices. We still need to get a count for the pinks. Please when you post, do not say either or...just pick a color, because it could get confusing for us. The headband are not finished, just put together, we wanted to show them options before she cuts them. The price of the scarves was $49.99 + 7% taxes. The cost of the band is $1.50. Do your math and let me know. Thank you very much!!
Here are the options:

Attachments

• greenheadband2.jpg
    greenheadband2.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 67
  • greenheadband1.jpg
    greenheadband1.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 74
  • pricetag.jpg
    pricetag.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 69
  • tangoldscarf.jpg
    tangoldscarf.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 74
Here is the updated list with everyone on it! Please let me know if you are not on the list! If you need to make a change let me know ASAP!!

Group 1 Pink:

1. Fiznup,
2. Tat2tinkerbell
3. Chole
4. TLlovesHim
5. Glitter

Group 2 Brown/Khaki:

1. TXCollegeGirl
2. ThaLizardQueen
3. Rinsohma
4. Shelishis
5. Katommy

Group 3 Green:

1. Milodrinker
2. Bethann
3. Pursefreak
4. Becca
5. Claudia

Group 4 Pink:
1. Shelishis
2. Help!!!Slush
3. Graberg
4. Claudia
5. ThePurseGirl

Group 5 Blue:

1. Carrie
2. Shelishis

Hey everyone! I am super interested in this project. I have 2 outlets pretty close to me and am willing to travel to the CA/NV border to the 3rd outlet. I will actually go to the 2 nearest outlets tomorrow or Sunday and take a few pictures of what I find.
I am interested in Red or Khaki actually Legacy Stripe would be ideal.

That green is to die for, love it love it.

ok, I have the math @ 49.99 + 3.50 (7% tax)= 53.49 / 5 people = 10.70 (rounding up here) + 10 (for momma) has final total @ around $21.00 (again, rounding up). plus if we pay through paypal, we should add in the paypal fees. what is it now? like, 3% or something. Sorry, I never receive paypal payments.. I only send them...lol.