Coach Headband on Coach.com??

hey well they dont have it anywhere I just got a few today for me and some other TPFers at the coach outlet in NYC at woodbury commons but they dont take phone orders you have to pick things up,,,, when i left i bought 4, there were 2 left this was earlier today,,,

thats the only news i have heard of them AT ALLL they only had red
:smile: here it is! i love it im so sorry more ppl cant get it!

158-5865_IMG.jpg

i am not sure where you are from but you could call tomrorow AM ask if there are any ask them to check carefully cause i called in the AM to put another aside they said they had none and then i got there and they had 3 extra ones (so i bought one more) but they hadnt obviously looked everywhere

you can put it on cc hold for up to 2 weeks if you have anyone in ny who can go get it?!

thats my only suggestion:sad:

well apprently someone said in a past thread,,, ill have to find it that they are acutally a much older style that they havent made in a while but they just used one for the photo shoot

im gonna try and find the thread

hey photoobsessive here is what the other post said:

icon1.gif
Re: Headband?
I spoke to a COach customer service rep yesterday for about 2 hours, and she said that the headband was actually and older one that they used for the shoot and it sold out months ago