COACH has updated its website today.

I like it, but as far as I know no-one sells Coach in the UK - they're still in my bookmarks, though!:biggrin: (I have a "Handbags" folder in My Favourites, and I'm hoping like crazy I'm not the only person here who does that!:shame: )

Cx

chandi said:
I like it, but as far as I know no-one sells Coach in the UK - they're still in my bookmarks, though!:biggrin: (I have a "Handbags" folder in My Favourites, and I'm hoping like crazy I'm not the only person here who does that!:shame: )

Cx

I DO THAT TOO, lol! Except it's "Wishlist/Shopping" under my Favorites, but it's mostly just links to everything I want to buy, lol!

I love the optic line, I have the ladybug optic hobo from last year. But, I think I'm going to get the white leather zip satchel. I have a 3 year old & I wouldn't want any dirt on it! So, leather would be easier to remove any dirt.

Reactions: Kiari
I love the optic line, I wish there were more colors to choose from.

The green bags are cute, they used to be in opal (baby blue) and i have a demi in that which i love! The Green would be really cute with one of their Flower add on charms that they have.

I'm going to go up there in a few hours I think, I was going to wait and go tomorrow, but Saturday's are always so busy. So i just might go take a look and get my new bag (Soho Leather) tonight.

I like this one, actually I like all their large c-sig hobos this season.

496_SVKH_d2.jpg

And I just noticed the hobo with the super large Cs and the colour suede bits at the side is gone !!! Oooh I hope that means outlet ! :biggrin:

Guys. . .did anyone else see the red calfskin Daphne IRL? When I saw it I was kind of disappointed. The coloring wasn't as rich as I thought it would be, like a deeper red I guess. It looked more like play-dough red O_o