COACH has updated its website today.

1. Some cute new things on there :biggrin:

2. The Bee Bags are finally up!

3. So much to buy so little money!!

4. OMG I saw the bee bag at the Coach store yesterday, its so cute!!

I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the new green stuff O_o Need. . .job. . .

5. I like the plain white bag with one lone bee and the matching wristlet.

6. What do you guys think about the new Optic stuff?

7. I like it, but as far as I know no-one sells Coach in the UK - they're still in my bookmarks, though!:biggrin: (I have a "Handbags" folder in My Favourites, and I'm hoping like crazy I'm not the only person here who does that!:shame: )

Cx

8. I DO THAT TOO, lol! Except it's "Wishlist/Shopping" under my Favorites, but it's mostly just links to everything I want to buy, lol!

9. I love the optic line, I have the ladybug optic hobo from last year. But, I think I'm going to get the white leather zip satchel. I have a 3 year old & I wouldn't want any dirt on it! So, leather would be easier to remove any dirt.

Kiari likes this.
  10. I love the optic line, I wish there were more colors to choose from.

The green bags are cute, they used to be in opal (baby blue) and i have a demi in that which i love! The Green would be really cute with one of their Flower add on charms that they have.

I'm going to go up there in a few hours I think, I was going to wait and go tomorrow, but Saturday's are always so busy. So i just might go take a look and get my new bag (Soho Leather) tonight.

11. I like this one, actually I like all their large c-sig hobos this season.

[​IMG]

And I just noticed the hobo with the super large Cs and the colour suede bits at the side is gone !!! Oooh I hope that means outlet ! :biggrin:

12. I :love: the lunch tote with the bee! I strongly hinted to my friend today that it would make a fabulous birthday gift!

13. I love that one too ayla! I still like the optic lurex better but that's gone for now.

14. Some really cute things!

15. Guys. . .did anyone else see the red calfskin Daphne IRL? When I saw it I was kind of disappointed. The coloring wasn't as rich as I thought it would be, like a deeper red I guess. It looked more like play-dough red O_o

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice