Coach handles too short?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have been waiting for over a year for the perfect coach bag: black canvas with leather trim, interesting buckle, zipper top, AND long handles!! I would like it to be mid-size (big enough to toss in a wallet, ipod, glasses, water bottle, cell phone, etc.)

I love so many of the coach bags, but their handles are too short. I live in Manhattan, and I need a bag that I can easily put on my shoulder (over a heavy coat) so that I can carry other items during my commute. I just keep waiting for them to make a "tote" with longer handles.

Anybody else have this issue? Can you recommend a Coach bag that may fit my needs?

2. What about the shoulder tote? It's a tote style but the perfect shoulder strap!

3. Hi. I like the shoulder tote, but I definitely prefer a bag with a zipper closure. I looked at the shoulder tote today, and it just felt too open. I'd be nervous about having the bag on a crowded subway. The duffles are too long and narrow. I'd lose things in there!!

4. My book tote from the outlet has long enough handles to use with a heavy coat..and it will zip up. Most outlets have some of this style all the time. Usually around $200.

Photo 69.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice