coach hamptons WEEKEND HIP BAG..hip enough for a gal and her pup?

1. i need something to carry my essentials when taking my dog out. what do you think about this?

2. I just can't get into hip bags. They just call out "fanny pack" a little too much to me.
    But, that's just me. Go with whatever works best for you!

3. What about a swing pack? Does the same thing, but without the "fanny pack" stigma? I had one and loved it.

Not that the hip bag isn't very cool, just thought I would put it out there.

4. I agree a swing pack would be a great bag for walking your dog with.

5. I love my hip bag, I wear it like a swing pack. I didn't like my swing pack because it was more vertical and this one is more horizontal and easy to find things in it. Mine is from a few seasons ago, it's quite handy!

rw22.jpg
  6. ^ I've never seen it on anyone like that! Looks great

7. I agree with everyone who said SWINGPACK! I use mine for everything, including walking my dog. Love it.

8. thanks for the imput girls!! ive wanted a swingpack for a long time, its only that i like to carry a book or sometype of paper thing with me and it wont fit in a swing pack, or else i would have grabbed that scarf print one.. so cute:tender: maybe i should look at swing packs again or try anotheremptysky's opinion. if i should get a swing pack, which one do you think is the most durable print?

9. ^^ i also like your outfit! cute shirt!

10. Go for the hip pack! I really like the look of them. Of course the swing pack looks great as well. But the hip pack would work better for you. I like the signature pattern they seem to hold up the best.

11. see thing is, it would be redundant for me to buy a swing pack becuase of my burberry..

12. What about the flight bag. It is a men's item has a zip top (to keep your things safe) and a front pocket (for the unused bag you will need) and is 13x10x4. It is canvas, too, so rain and such won't hurt it.

Here is a link:

Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS CANVAS FLIGHT BAG

***edit: There is a black nylon flight bag too (I though that the SA showed me one in black). It is also men's, zip top, outside pocket, but it is a north-south bag and is 9x10x4

Link:

Coach - New LEGACY NYLON FLIGHT BAG

13. oh hey those are really cute, wow i really like some of the mens accessories this year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice