Coach Hamptons Weekend Baby Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
haha many of my friends thought it would be a cold day in hell before this post would be coming :lol:

I am usually not a Coach person at all, but I couldnt pass this up when my friend and I went to the outlet today.

DSC01507.JPG

DSC01509.JPG

DSC01512.JPG

DSC01514.JPG

Best of all...IT FITS MY COMPUTER! Last semester I got the LV Batignolles and realized that it fit my computer...but nothing else haha, so this year I have that problem covered!

DSC01515.JPG

I know its not one of my more exciting unwrapping posts, but I like this bag and hope it will serve me well during the year. And hopefully my gaucho will come in soon so I have something a little more interesting to post:lol:

:lol: Thats what my friend was saying too, but he said that its an awesome deal and I shouldn't pass it up just because I'm a brand snob lol. I am loving the color, and the way the material feels, the velvet on the strap is great! Such a bargain too!

lol there are people iceskating in hell right now - great bag! it's so hard to find something cute that fits a laptop, no matter what brand.

Coach are great to used everyday, and have to worry about too much, y'know what I mean? Which Gaucho you plan on getting? I'm waitlisted on the burgandy tote, SA tells me it'll arrive Feb-Mar, I'm looking forward to it. I know you're a big dior fan, as am I, but find the saddle a little too small nowadays.

bobojue said:
Coach are great to used everyday, and have to worry about too much, y'know what I mean? Which Gaucho you plan on getting? I'm waitlisted on the burgandy tote, SA tells me it'll arrive Feb-Mar, I'm looking forward to it. I know you're a big dior fan, as am I, but find the saddle a little too small nowadays.

I'm on the list for the red, white, and brown hahaha, whichever happens to come in first:nuts: I am leaning more toward to red or the white though. Sadly, it looks like the brown is coming to the HI boutique first. My SA said that its already been ordered and should be here soon. Who knows though, I may love it in person! Sometimes that happens, pictures just dont do it justice!:love:

edsbgrl: Of course you can be included ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.