Coach Hamptons Leather Signature Line

1. Hi. What do you all think of the new leather Hamptons signature line? I know it looks a lot like the Gucci line. I like the Hobo, but in person, it was a bit thin. Do you know if this is going to come in any other styles other than the hobo and the book tote? Do you like this line period?

2. I think they're pretty nice. They have a casual, vintagey feel to them. A friend of mine got the brown book tote, I'm excited to see it when I see her this Thursday. I like the pouch, myself, and the hobos.

3. Yes, I think I do like the Hamptons sig. line. They're cute, but I think I would have to see them in person to see if I fall in love with the line.

4. My mom and I love them, they're gorgeous!!

5. i went to see them today and they look great!

6. they are ok, i am not in love with or anything. it does look similar to Gucci though!

7. I can't wait to see them in person..From what I see on the website I like them ... I think the colors are different (finally)....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice