Coach Gloves

I know this is the purse forum but folks talk about their other accesssories; Coach sunnies, Coach umbrellas, Coach scarves....anyone else LOVE Coach Gloves?

I have 4 pairs Red, black and tan leather and purple suede. They are so soft and comfortable - the cashmere lined ones (red, tan, purple) are warm too. I would never wear them to shovel out the car, of course but I always feel very "polished" when I'm wearing them.

Well, I got my first pair as a gift last Christmas and then I bought another pair which I lost one of the gloves.

They are GREAT!!!

I just received a cashmere lined pair in black last week in size 8. They do seem to fit a bit small and an 8.5 would have been perfect but these will do. Though it is bitterly cold here, I have not worn them yet.

I agree that they seem to run small - I have very small hands, and wound up getting a size 7. They are gorgeous though - I got mine at the outlet in October, black leather cashmere lined w/silver buckles at the wrist. I just got a pair w/the dogleash on them in black for my Mom for Christmas.

How well do these Coach gloves hold up in the snow?? I'll be going on a ski/snowboard trip and I need gloves. I'm thinking about the leather ones and just wanted to see if you guys think they make your hands warm when in/around snow. Any info is greatly appreciated!!

I'm not sure they would be the best choice for that type of activity. While Coach gloves (or similar fashion kind) look great, they do make ski and/or snowboarding specific gloves for a reason. I'd honestly pick up a pair of ski gloves if you are going to be out in the snow for any decent amount of time and save the Coach gloves for other activities. Just mho. :smile:

I just got these:

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

They are the three button glove, cashmere lined.