Coach gifts for my mom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last year August, I went back to Malaysia to see my family after being away from home for three years. Along with me, I brought back a black signature tote and a black signature zip around wallet for my mom. I also gave her my khaki signature french wallet before I left home since I could see how much she liked it.

Before I went to Cabazon after boxing day, I called mom again to see if she was enjoying her Coach.

Her answer:
    The bag is too troublesome, have to constantly unzip-rezip everytime I need to get something.
    The big wallet is too hard, so difficult to get the cards that I put inside. Not convenient to use.

LOL I bought the bag purposely with a zip for security reason. Apparently, she didn't like it. After a few more questions, I realized she wants something with soft leather, green or red, big enough to store a lot of things, but not too big.

As I am still jobless now, I did not tell her I am planning to find another one for her using my savings. I was hoping to give her as a new Chinese New Year bag which will be this Sunday, but it will now become a mother's day gift, as a friend will help me bring it back to her in May! Yeah!

I hope this time purchase will put more smile on her face.

Anybody interested to see what I got for her? :P

2. Let's see!

3. me!!!!

4. Me too!!

5. Here you go ladies. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

It is a Penelope Op Art Large Tote. It was hidden behind a clearance area, I only saw it after I looked around the shop three times!

What do you think? It is green, partly with soft leather, and I just love the small op art C. It might be a bit too big and slightly too heavy because of the leather. I am worried she might be turned off with these two points.

6. very cute! you're a very sweet daughter!

7. Wow I love the green color! But then again I am a huge green fan! And i love how it is partly soft green leather! This bag is perfect for the spring and summer and looks like it can hold a decent amount! Kudos!!:biggrin:

8. It's almost exactly what she wanted!! She is going to love it...you're a great daughter!

9. Very Cute bag!!!
    What a nice gift!!!! I love the Green!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

10. Thank you ghall and Nicolina.

Yes, I am a huge green fan too, so I was surprised to find out mom like the same color. Malaysia is tropical all year long, which I think this bag will fits in well.

[​IMG]
    THe best part, it is locked easily with a snap closure!! Plus, it has a zipped compartment which can keep things more secure if my mom wants. I adore the yellow.

[​IMG]
    The more I carry it, the more I like it myself. LOL I might just borrow it from mom the next time I go home. :P

11. Lynne, thank you. :smile:

12. Aw..how thoughtful of you. Mom should love that bag!

13. Italiahaircolor, TQ. Yes, it is exactly how she described.

phoxxy, thank you.

14. I have that bag in black leather and black/white siggy - I love it!! It's not very heavy and I love the different compartments. That bag SPOILED me...now I want three compartment (I count the middle zippered area as a compartment) in EVERY bag. Thank goodness for Maggies and Garnets!!

Let us know what she thinks. I hope she loves it, or, if she doesn't that she at least is a good mom and LIES about it!!!

15. OK, here is the last set of photo for this thread, a matching wallet that I bought on the same day.

[​IMG]
    A green pattern multi-purpose case.

[​IMG]
    I like how it has many slots. The only down side, no coin compartment. I will get one for her when find a nice one.

There you go, green gifts for the mom. LOL

Okay, off to the gym now.