Coach From Japan: Would you buy?

I have seen beautiful Coach bags on eBay from Japan. One seller only has 35 positives. Would you trust it?
I’ve also noticed this, especially with the tea rose Rogues in denim and beautiful shades of pink that aren’t sold here. Why can’t Coach just sell these in all markets? They’re also exorbitantly expensive and I wonder if they’re authentic. Do you know if Coach has a large presence in Japan?

I’ve also noticed this, especially with the tea rose Rogues in denim and beautiful shades of pink that aren’t sold here. Why can’t Coach just sell these in all markets? They’re also exorbitantly expensive and I wonder if they’re authentic. Do you know if Coach has a large presence in Japan?
Japan and other countries overseas get a lot of the beautiful colors we don’t here. So technically they are authentic but it depends on the seller of course. But Japan always has the beautiful pinks, etc.

I don't recommend buying from Japan. I can't even count the number of fakes I've seen on newer styles coming from Japan. In fact, I started a thread 3 years ago but the problem has only increased.

I also recommend a "Japan" search of the Coach Hall of shame:

I don't recommend buying from Japan. I can't even count the number of fakes I've seen on newer styles coming from Japan. In fact, I started a thread 3 years ago but the problem has only increased.

I also recommend a "Japan" search of the Coach Hall of shame:
Oooh, good to know. I've had my eye forever on a Japan exclusive Rogue on ebay that is selling for over $1,000. I know I personally get lulled into a false sense of security when it comes to Japanese sellers.

How do we know Japan has tough laws against fakes? Because someone on the internet said so?? Lol. How do we know that these are actually Japanese sellers? So many questions! I do know that people are buying LV from them, and most likely buying fakes.

How do we know Japan has tough laws against fakes? Because someone on the internet said so?? Lol. How do we know that these are actually Japanese sellers? So many questions! I do know that people are buying LV from them, and most likely buying fakes.

Yes, there's no way to know if they are gangs of crooks from other countries, or native Japanese sellers who care more about money than morals. I know that a few long-time Japanese sellers often re-list fake "vintage Coaches" that have been removed by Ebay at least once, especially Korean-made fakes (Coach has NEVER made handbags, wallets, or briefcases in Korea) but the crooks selling counterfeits of recent styles seem to be fairly new and either are all the same person or small group, or a large group working together because they all use many of the same photos.

Either way the trust that Japanese sellers used to be proud of has been destroyed.

Reactions: pammbw