Coach Frog Pendant

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Last edited:
I recently purchased the Coach Frog Pendant 94469 GD GN, that was released in Spring/Summer 2009 for $148. I got it for $60 on ebay, with some help from that enabler @Suzanne B.! And I remember that someone admired it but I can't remember who it was? Anyway, there is one currently listed on Poshmark for $79, or make an offer (not my auction!) see the link below:

https://poshmark.com/listing/Authentic-Coach-Rare-Sandy-Frog-Necklace-598aa6552599fe4f54147958

View attachment 3854299
Now who's the enabler? :lol: :lol: :lol:

katev, you are on a roll with your necklace buying! I love froggy and your guitar!

i wonder how many they sold for $148? $60 sounds alot more resonable

Yes, I really have been on a roll lately! I like Coach jewelry and I think that the pieces are often interesting and well-made, but I've always thought that it was rather expensive for costume jewelry - so I have only bought it at the outlet, or on the FOS, or with PCE, or on online auction sites. I've done a lot of buying!

But with the recent high prices being charged for fobs and purse charms I have started to look at Coach jewelry, especially large pendants, in a different way. They can serve a dual purpose and you can wear them as a necklace or hang them on your bag as a decoration.

They are often more unusual and better made than some of the more common key rings and fobs. And if you take a chance you might find some real bargains in the online auctions, like my recently acquired guitar for only $25:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...i-reveal-thread.856379/page-979#post-31750911

But I now have quite a large collection, so I need to stop buying more jewelry and do a better job of wearing what I already have! But I would really like to find the sea turtle from my angelfish and starfish set - so if you see one please let me know! :graucho:

Angelfish 94210
Starfish 94207
Sea Turtle 94209

Angel_Starfish_Turtle.jpg

Last edited: