Coach for the Kitty?

^^ ITA, but just to add, you could use the collar if your cat will be an indoor cat, just make sure it is loose enough that it can slip off the neck if kitty snags something.

As much as I understand your wish for kitty to have Coach (my 90 lb pit bull even sports it) I think it could be highly unsafe! Cat's are always getting into tiny places and we all know the way they love to rub their neck and face on things, with this being the case I think you're gonna have to skip the Coach collar for your pretty kitty! What you may want to do is purchase a solid color break away and add a charm from a Coach keychain onto it! You could even fancy it up by using something such as the Bedazzler to add some cute rhinestones to go along with the charm!!! I think this could be a nice alternative for kitty!!! I've had cats my whole life and have just heard one too many horror stories of them getting 'hung up' on things!!! They use their whiskers as a guide to see if they can fit into places width wise and I doubt they'd take the time to factor in a collar that won't break away in a pinch!!! I hate to be the party pooper but I'm sure you love your kitty and I don't want to read any sad threads from my Coach gals!!!!

I would be incredibly wary of this, just because I had an almost HORROR story with my precious little baby, Coco. She was wearing a breakaway collar that didn't breakaway as it should have, and while I was sleeping one night, it got caught on the cord for the mini-blinds that she had batted down from where I kept it hung out of reach. *Something* woke me up, and she was hanging there choking. I managed to free her in record time and she was just fine, but both of us were shaken up quite a bit. Ever since then, I have been nervous when I have to put her collar on her...and I only use the super lightweight ones that have good breakaways on them. I would die if anything happened to her!

i know, i wanted a coach collar for my rabbit! but i think it would be to heavy :sad: or she would find a way to get it off and eat it..she likes leather, she has chewed a few of my moms shoes. i keep my purses high up away form her..

I would be incredibly wary of this, just because I had an almost HORROR story with my precious little baby, Coco. She was wearing a breakaway collar that didn't breakaway as it should have, and while I was sleeping one night, it got caught on the cord for the mini-blinds that she had batted down from where I kept it hung out of reach. *Something* woke me up, and she was hanging there choking. I managed to free her in record time and she was just fine, but both of us were shaken up quite a bit. Ever since then, I have been nervous when I have to put her collar on her...and I only use the super lightweight ones that have good breakaways on them. I would die if anything happened to her!

Oh wow, that's so scary! How lucky that you woke up!

As for the topic at hand... my cat (strictly indoor only) doesn't wear a collar anyways. That would be cute if Coach made a breakaway collar for cats, but seeing as how we still don't have a cat keyfob, I doubt it'll happen any time soon!