Coach for my dSLR + more reveal!!!

mintrified

O.G.
Feb 19, 2010
:yahoo:
BF and I went to the Coach store yesterday and something caught my eyes but I had to go home and think about it first. Well, today we head back to the store, in addition to picking up something for my dSLR, I got myself something small and he got himself something too =D

I've always wished Coach would make something for dSLR users. I've seen the baby bags but they're HUGE and a dSLR just doesn't really fit into a Maggie or other handbags since it weighs it down or it's too bulky, but I have finally found something that keeps my Canon 7D snuggly!

yay for PCE!!!

so who's ready for the reveals?!

P1000175.JPG

First off, this is the BF's new messenger bag for work, I have made him into such a Coachie now!

P1000177.JPG

Next we got the small thing...
P1000178.JPG

Snow Queen wristlet! I couldn't pass this up, especially since I had a $50 gift card from Coach that a really super awesome SA sent me. I couldn't use PCE on this but in the end it was still great because I paid less than $9 for it!
P1000179.JPG

Here's the next and final thing...
P1000180.JPG

I am a photography enthusiast! I guess Coach finally sort of answered my prayers of making something for dSLR.. even though it wasn't really their intention...

here's a teaser:
P1000183.JPG

let me try to upload everything before dinner =D

and... here she is!

I was told she's a cosmetic bag for travel but it looks more similar to a lunch bag, best of all it fits my Canon 7D!!!

P1000184.JPG

Matching with the wristlet:
P1000185.JPG

Greyish Silver lining:
P1000186.JPG

Style: 60761 silver/white, $128 but $96 after PCE discount
P1000187.JPG

holding my Canon 7D baby:
P1000188.JPG

I can probably also fit my flash in here too after I add some removable padding from my camera bag:
P1000190.JPG

all zipped up:
P1000191.JPG

matching!!!
P1000193.JPG

I am totally excited and I can't wait to use this and bring this to my shoots. I just wish they also made it into like a crossbody bag but hey it's a start!