Coach footwear

I just bought these today at Macy's! (Pic from Ebay, if that's okay?)They're the Alpine logo slip on flats. So excited!! The purchase slightly defeated the purpose of me returning two things to the outlets, BUT I've been looking for these shoes in black since I bought a pair of them in khaki/teal/yellow earlier this summer. So I think it was a sign that I stumbled on them! They're *super* comfy with the cushioned lining. Only 49.99! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Black Alpine shoes.jpg
    Black Alpine shoes.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 48
I'll take pics of mine but here's a quick look at what I own.... like I said before these shoes are comfy. I'm on my feet all day and these shoes are a must for me! :biggrin:

I own two Coach Katelyn Sneakers (black/grey and khaki/gold) and the Coach Barrett Sneakers in Multi Color/White.

Attachments

• coach-20sneekers-small.jpg
    coach-20sneekers-small.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Coach Barrett Multi Color WHite.jpg
    Coach Barrett Multi Color WHite.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 46
I just started collecting coach shoes and do not even know the name of mine. I got them on Ebay for great prices. The red ones are new in the box..
user215093_pic38245_1250073455_thumb[1].jpg

user215093_pic38246_1250073455_thumb[1].jpg

Are they not gorgeous and the Black ones have such detail..:graucho:

I got a pair of cute black Coach Marci Pat EMB Python wedges on eBay, but the anklet strap was missing (they were brand new). I have found I can't wear them without the strap and Coach can't send me a strap so I am hating life unless someone can help me find some kind of strap that will match.

On a side note, I tried some cute legacy striped flat sandals last night, but they were just too narrow for my flat feet. :sad:

Do the boots fit narrow also? I'd love some cute boots or even the ones that look like boot flip flops (forgive my not knowing terms)

COACH FOOTWEAR THREAD

• Ask any questions concerning footwear
  • Write reviews or rants about the footwear you purchased
  • Tell where you see COACH footwear on sale
  • Show of your COACH footwear collections!

I've purchased two kinds of Coach footwear. A pair of sneakers and a pair of patent driving moc style. BOTH were the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. I wound up selling both because (for me) they were unwearable.

My first coach shoe purchase, was a pair of sneakers, and I absolutely love them!! They are so comfortable and so cute! I also bought a pair of Verra flats, and they are a little uncomfterable, I think I should have went a half a size bigger, they feel a little tight.

MY favorite footwear from COACH has to be their loafers! So comfy and practical for work or just going to the grocery store. Most recent loafers I bought are 2 Elsee Khaki/Black Op Art and a pair of brown leather loafers I bought form Nordstrom.