Coach Floral Maddison

The SA at my FP store said that the floral line is expected to sell out fast because there wasn't a ton of them made. I don't like the bag itself, but I did buy the wrislet because I was worried there wouldn't be any left if I waited and I didn't want to regret not getting it!

The SA at my FP store said that the floral line is expected to sell out fast because there wasn't a ton of them made. I don't like the bag itself, but I did buy the wrislet because I was worried there wouldn't be any left if I waited and I didn't want to regret not getting it!

Would you be so kind as to post a picture for us? I'd really love to see what the pattern looks like IRL!

Oh and did you see the swingpack? What did you think of it?

I will attempt to post pictures tonight. I have never posted them here before, but I will try! I don't remember seeing the swingpack in the store, although I wasn't really looking out for it but I did see the carryall, and I really thought it was a pretty bag, not old lady looking at all. But it still isn't something I would spend that much money on, I love leather bags too much!

I will attempt to post pictures tonight. I have never posted them here before, but I will try! I don't remember seeing the swingpack in the store, although I wasn't really looking out for it but I did see the carryall, and I really thought it was a pretty bag, not old lady looking at all. But it still isn't something I would spend that much money on, I love leather bags too much!

Thank you!! I look forward to your pictures!

I don't see anything old ladyish in this bag either!

I'm considering buying the new Madison Floral Carryall.. but I'm not 100% sure about it... how does everyone else feel about it?

for me, the floral is gorgeous. i like it. one thing that take into my consideration is u have to wear plain color outfit whenever u walk with her. u n her will look stunning! :graucho: