Coach Floral Maddison

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm considering buying the new Madison Floral Carryall.. but I'm not 100% sure about it... how does everyone else feel about it?

2. Its not for me, I wear to much color for this bag!

3. ^ I feel the same way. I'm not really liking it. but to each his own. :smile:

4. I like to look at it but it's not for me:sad: I'm more of a classic sort of girl.

5. I'm in absolute L.O.V.E with their whole floral collection, the Madison Carryall especially. Definitely go for it, I have a feeling it's going to be a very under-rated bag!

6. I don't really like it :/

7. I don't know... I'm really not a fan. I think Coach could have done a lot better, IMO. But, if you really like it, then I say go for it! If I passed on every bag my hubby didn't like I don't think I'd have any!

8. i am a plain girl all the way yet i LOVE the floral print they came out with. if i had a mostly black or brown wardrobe i'd totally buy it. but, i don't so ehh

9. It's not really something I would buy.. but hey if you like it that's all that matters! :smile:

10. It reminds me of my grandma's bedspread. Don't care for it.

11. I think the pattern looks adorable in the swingpack - but is a bit INYOURFACE in the larger purses. The print also looks larger in the purses than the swingpack, but I could be wrong about that.

The small accessories are adorable - would you consider one of those instead? I think that is what I am going to get.

12. its not for me!!!

13. the wallet is fun

14. If you're diggin' it then go for it!

15. definitely NOT for me but if you love it, then rock it! :rochard: