Coach Floral instant reveals!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Aloha ladies!

I've been bugging my husband about "dressing-up" my Louis Vuitton alma bb for quite some time now. So last night he took me to the waikele outlet here in oahu. I walked into the coach factory store and was just looking.. And then my husband calls me over to this one shelf area and was like, "this is so you, you have to get it!" When I saw what he was pointing at, I almost died! My hubby knows my obsession with floral prints and for him to pick this, I was like WE MUST BUY IT! And as a bonus, he bought me the matching wallet! SUPER HAPPY WIFE right now!

So without further rambling.. May I present.. ms. Alma bb all dressed up! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397939714.311276.jpg

2. Love it!

3. Cute! Looks so pretty on your bag!

4. Your Alma bb looks fabulous with the scarf! Congrats on your new lovelies!

5. Very Cute..

6. I love this print and I love the way you've tied the bow between the two handles. It looks adorable!

7. Adorable! I love the flowers with the damier ebene :smile:

8. Cute!

9. It does provide a nice contrast against the Damier Ebene. I've been obsessed with the stripes.

10. thank you sooo much ladies!

11. Gorgeous! I love that floral print!

12. It's so cute. Congrats!
    What a nice hubby!

13. Twins, I bought that same scarf this week and the large wallet. I loved them too!

14. So cute!

15. Very cute! I love how you've tied the scarf. Congrats! :smile: