Coach Floral Embroidered Maggie

I called JAX last week and was told $428 for the smaller size (15026) and $798 for the XL (15052)---quite a difference! The rep had two color codes but didn't know what they stood for; she took my phone number and said she'd get back to me, but I still haven't heard. I've seen photos of the peachy color; I'm longing to know what the other color is!

I called JAX last week and was told $428 for the smaller size (15026) and $798 for the XL (15052)---quite a difference! The rep had two color codes but didn't know what they stood for; she took my phone number and said she'd get back to me, but I still haven't heard. I've seen photos of the peachy color; I'm longing to know what the other color is!

I called last week too and was told the same information about item numbers, prices, and colors. The rep said that the Maggie would probably be available late February. Of course, I later realized that I should have asked her if it could be ordered any earlier. I'm guessing that the other color might be eggshell, but I am eager to hear what anybody else finds out! :smile:

awesome.. CANT WAIT!
i sent a bag for repair last night so im waiting to see if they send me back a coupon or a certificate amount, otherwise id be calling tomorrow to try to order!!!

I just talked to JAX and was told that one of the colors is eggshell. I assume the other color will be the peach in photos in the spring 2010 thread. I was told it would be available to order at the end of February (just in time for the next PCE!).:yahoo: