Coach Fish Keychain

Mar 26, 2007
I MUST HAVE IT. Where are you guys finding this??? Is it in the outlets? It looks like a beta, even though people are calling it a goldfish, and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I have to have it. I'm a freak for fish. Help!

I don't either. :sad: My closest one is 3 hours away. I'm going back to San Diego at the end of this month though, and will be going to visit my old outlet. If they still have the fish, I'll pick one up for you. (If someone hasn't already by then!) I'm hoping they'll still have the scrivvle flower ponytail scarves. I want one So much.

Hi. On your best offer, you have to remember that the seller has to pay fees for the listing and for paypal. I forget how much the keychain was but it is more intricate than the charms. It has the pieced leather on it. My guess is the keychain was about $24.99 (guess only - call the outlet and ask). Add the fees, shipping, etc and tax. Something in the $35 range plus shipping is about right. ($25+2.10+3+1.6+5+5). That would be cost plus tax plus ebay fee plus PP fee plus shipping plus profit.

I found a friend who said she'll go pick one up for me! Will the outlet hold something if you call them? How much is the keychain? I can't remember the original thread this was discussed in! Thanks!

razorbackbelle0...they have them at Jefferson outlet in Columbus, OH! Do they ship (?) Here is the phone number is you want to call: (740) 948-2345...I'm going to try and get up there tomorrow...