Coach field tote 40

Hi,

I’m desperately needing a new bag for work as my lovely longchamp tote is far too small.

I’m currently looking at the field tote 40 in pebbled leather. I currently can’t get to any of the shops to see it in person before the uk lockdown starts again so has anyone seen it in the flesh / knows what it looks like? Or just general reviews of the field tote 40 would be great to help make my mind up!

Hi,

I’m desperately needing a new bag for work as my lovely longchamp tote is far too small.

I’m currently looking at the field tote 40 in pebbled leather. I currently can’t get to any of the shops to see it in person before the uk lockdown starts again so has anyone seen it in the flesh / knows what it looks like? Or just general reviews of the field tote 40 would be great to help make my mind up!
I have a 40 in coated canvas and I think size wise, it's about the same as the LC LP XLSH Travel tote so it can fit everything and the kitchen sink. It's heavier than LC LP even in the cc and I think the leather will be heavier. Of Coach leathers, I have nothing else but good things to say. They are great quality throughout.
The weight is no issue for me and I'm still so in love with the tote. I use the Field tote as hand luggage on road trips, it's also my go to for errands or stuff we do with the kids (going to the park etc).
I have a 14 inch laptop for work (I use a neoprene sleeve for this) and a bunch of accessories (roller mouse, headset, USB hub, HDMI and other cables, phone charger) to carry, and I can still fit everything else I need from lunch cooler to handbag stuff, scarf and water bottle in the bag. The shoulder strap is very wide and makes the bag comfortable to carry even when full.
I like my 40 so much I want a 30 as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: toujours*chic
I have a coated canvas one as well and I LOVE IT! I bought it last year and it is one of my go-to totes. I love how much it holds! Chances are, when I’m carrying that bag and there’s something you need, I’ve got it for you.

Reactions: Amazona
I have a coated canvas one as well and I LOVE IT! I bought it last year and it is one of my go-to totes. I love how much it holds! Chances are, when I’m carrying that bag and there’s something you need, I’ve got it for you.
The Field tote really is a Mary Poppins bag!