Coach Fall 2014 preview soon?

Found this doing a search...this one is a bit harder for me to wrap my head around! LOL :lol:

Can't see much detail but this is from the same wwd article.

Attachments

• coach01.jpg
    coach01.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 860
not feeling it, though i'm guessing there will be other things that i will like.

one benefit to having the preview so early is that i'll have a pretty good idea if i'll like the collection and how much i like it, and if it seems like something i can pass on - well, maybe i can justify another spring/summer bag :smile:

Found this doing a search...this one is a bit harder for me to wrap my head around! LOL :lol:

Can't see much detail but this is from the same wwd article.

Now that's just awful lol. Everything about it!

But I thought that orange and black satchel was OK, though. I wouldn't buy it, I'm not a big satchel person, but I'm interested to see what else will be available. The shoes on the model in the other picture were awful too but I liked the other pair she wasn't wearing.

Hey, as long as Coach makes black bags with thick leather:heart:, I'll always be happy. They will be showing me some real love if they do some styles in Retro Glove British Tan and Mahogany. Pretty please.

Here is the first image of Fall/Winter '14-15. It's very downtown chic. The bag is part of Vevers's new "Rhyder" collection.

View attachment 2490915

The bag on the model looks awesome; love the wide strap and the whipstitching---but I need to see what's up with that front flap?? Is that calf hair? A deal breaker if so.

I also like the style of the boxy satchel/crossbody bag on the right. I just hope in comes in solid colors. If it's colorblock only---a deal breaker. I'm going to assume it's the pic that's making it look shiny and plastic-y. I hope it's not that shiny IRL---if so, it's a deal breaker.

Wondering who is the target customer for these outfits...is this like the poppy line maybe, except for the price? I'm not picturing anyone in my somewhat professional office arriving in either of the shown 'reveals'.

Last edited: