Coach Fall 2012 Non-Legacy Thread

Kath I tried to post to support you over there but I can't post to TPF from my work computer, I tried about 6 times!! Anyway, I'm home today and totally agreed with your post and there was nothing wrong with what you said.

It almost made me start another thread about non-Legacy that wasn't titled as nice as this one LOL.

LOL! Thanks. I respect those who love Legacy completely as we all have different styles and that is what makes life interesting. :biggrin: I am just mad at Coach for completely abandoning all the other lines this season.

But this thread is giving me renewed hope that they are making some new bags in the traditional styles like Madison. I can't wait to see any photos of the new ones mentioned above.

For now, my wallet is safe and my PCE has been gifted to a friend (who ADORES the new Legacy collection and will be getting her first Coach tomorrow). ;)

Kath

Originally Posted by adaorange View Post
well i just posted this over in the other thread but here's the info i got on the phone today:

i'm going to add the info I got from Jax about upcoming Isabelle colors:
black/silver available 8/23
magenta/silver (svmj) available 8/14
mahogany/brass- unknown availability
jade/silver- unknown availability
citron/silver- unknown availabilty

I'm so excited about the Isabelle and the colors it will be coming in. I bought the Persimmon when it came out, but it still has tags on it as I am not in love with the color. I haven't returned it as I was afraid they weren't doing any more of them and that color was better than nothing. I will be the 1st one in line to exchange it for the mahogany when it is available:smile:

Thank you. If you ever have a moment, please post a mod shot of you with the bag. I can't get a feel for how big the Isabelle is and my store never has any.

Diagonal pleats! :love:

I have the Sophia diagonal pleated in gray that was a pilot bag--such a great bag. Pic below and in my avatar. I hope they include Sophia as well. I'd certainly buy the style in another color.

Your Sophia is beautiful! Are the are the sections pieced (sewn strips, like a quilt) - or are they actually pleats? Hope my quesition makes sense!

Your Sophia is beautiful! Are the are the sections pieced (sewn strips, like a quilt) - or are they actually pleats? Hope my quesition makes sense!

It's pieced and sewn in strips, but it does have a little piece of extra leather that forms an actual pleat before they sew the next piece on. I hope that makes sense.

Here are some pics of the pleats. Sorry the lighting is poor. Painters have taken over most of the house and my phone has no flash.

Of course this was a pilot version that didn't go I to full production. I don't know if the brown ones earlier in the thread are constructed the same way.

Attachments

• image-4096935977.jpg
    image-4096935977.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 871
  • image-676498899.jpg
    image-676498899.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 884
  • image-180732287.jpg
    image-180732287.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 862
  • image-2953027084.jpg
    image-2953027084.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 859
That's not bad. At least the sewing is hidden. XD

How is the bottom? My laser cut had the pleast on it extend underneath.. and that's where my color wore off. :sad: Hopefully it was just the metallic, but I'm nervous about it still. :sad:

fox0r said:
That's not bad. At least the sewing is hidden. XD

How is the bottom? My laser cut had the pleast on it extend underneath.. and that's where my color wore off. :sad: Hopefully it was just the metallic, but I'm nervous about it still. :sad:

It's less pleated on the bottom. You can see the stitches between pieces a bit if you're looking for it.

Attachments

• image-1804297258.jpg
    image-1804297258.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 887
  • image-969410411.jpg
    image-969410411.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 854
I have to say I was a little scared to say the legacy line wasn't my fave . I can respect it but I like a lotta hardware on my bags . I tried it On in the store and it wasn't me at all. I
Love it On others but not me .i thought I was the only one not feeling it .