Coach Factory?

Is any one having issues accessing CoachFactory? (The online outlet site?) At first it said their next sale was today, April 11th, and then in the morning I saw it switched to "starting at 2PM ET." It's 2:37 here in New York and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the site.

Anyone else experiencing this issue or are you able to access the sale no problem?

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Havana Daydreamin'
Is any one having issues accessing CoachFactory? (The online outlet site?) At first it said their next sale was today, April 11th, and then in the morning I saw it switched to "starting at 2PM ET." It's 2:37 here in New York and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the site.

Anyone else experiencing this issue or are you able to access the sale no problem?
Having the same issue.

Suzanne B.

Oct 12, 2012

Check out this thread....there are a lot of us grumbling about it.....
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/coach-factory-online-sale-discussion-thread.913051/page-238