Coach Factory sold me used green peyton!?

I saw a sateen Carly last weekend, and I knew it had to be a customer return because those haven't been at the outlets for a while. The bottom hardware was a little scuffed and there was a small pen mark on the insidie pocket, but I would have been fine with that (if they gave me an additional discount). THEN I took out the tissue and saw there were huge pen stains on the very bottom! Like, if I took a pen and left it in there for months, and the pen kept bumping against the lining. I think it's ridiculous that they accepted that return & actually put it on the shelves for sale!

And at the same outlet a few weeks ago, my sister returned a messenger bag she got as a gift, but there was a little dust on the side (it had been sitting on its side in a shopping bag for a couple of months before she was able to make it out the outlet). The SA looked at it like it was diseased or something! Seriously, just brush the dust off! I told my sister the story of the inked up Carly, and she was so mad that they accepted that return, yet looked at her like she was returning a used bag b/c of a little dust!

**Oh, and another Carly story: I saw a large one at the outlets a few weeks back, and it may not have been used, but it certainly was in a smoking household for a VERY long time! It seriously reeked of cigarrete smoke - :sick:

Figures, the evidence of being used had to be dirt and not finding a $20 bill in the zip pocket! (I actually had a friend buy jeans at the Gap outlet for $14.99 on clearance and then got home and found a $20 in the back pocket)

Seems like you got a good deal so I think cleaning it up is the way to go and at least you got the extra discount!

Is that lipstick on the inside of the bag? I had lipstick on a bag and I used oxy clean came right out, never left any mark. I made sure to do it gently and rinse only that spot well and then dry. just a suggestion.

thats how my zoe was, is the pen mark on the inside? because if it is who cares? I get pen marks anyways lol. they should have told you it was new because obviously it is used if it has a pen mark..i would keep it