Coach Factory Online

xoglamxo

Jul 13, 2012
How have everyone's experiences been with online purchases from the factory outlet? I have a few packages coming & I'm always so nervous about things being damaged... I'm really hoping nothing is damaged!!!! :-s :hrmm:

How have everyone's experiences been with online purchases from the factory outlet? I have a few packages coming & I'm always so nervous about things being damaged... I'm really hoping nothing is damaged!!!! :-s :hrmm:

My experience is that the stuff is far better packaged than from the FP stores!! No problems for me and my orders ever so far.

xoglamxo said:

They're always perfectly packed, in my case from both online factory sale and FP store site

So far, everything I've received, was in perfect condition.

My experience is that the stuff is far better packaged than from the FP stores!! No problems for me and my orders ever so far.

They're always perfectly packed, in my case from both online factory sale and FP store site

Perfect every time

Ditto. Absolutely perfect.

thanks everyone! that made me feel better! :tup: :flowers: hopefully all of my stuff is in perfect condition too!! :smile: