Coach factory Online Sale

it does,
but the more scary thing is when it is because she was feeling unwell, just tired, and the next day after talking to her she was gone.

anyways i didn't mean to damper this thread! i just think seeing far ahead when you can't say for sure, made me comment that way. we always say life is short but i don't think it sinks in as deep

I agree with you. I like to buy what I like now. If there comes a time when I don't like something, then I'll give it to someone who does.

Speaking of the online factory sale, I really do like the Hamptons tote, but can't justify buying it since I just bought a Mia carryall last Friday.

okay, this sale is better than what I saw at the outlet I went to today, I had to go after all the goodies posted and mine had just about everything that is onsale online, could have saved the time & gas and shopped at home,

I prefer actually going to the outlet, it's like treasure hunting for me. You never know what you're going to find. I especially love when we go out to Vegas, there's 1 on the way in Barstow, 1 before you get into Vegas at Primm, 1 at the end of the stripe, and 1 more thats off another freeway in Vegas, not to mention 2 FP stores as well.

Awww I would be disappointed too, that's why I prefer to go to the outlet. I was at the Camarillo outlet last weekend and just when I thought I didn't see anything that I had to have, the SA brought out 1 Poppy Tartan Tote!! I grabbed it and couldn't believe it, it was already marked down to 189.00 and she was going to place it in the 50% off shelf! Plus the extra 20%!! It was a steal and I love the size, its perfect for my laptop! I also found a wallet that matches my Khaki Op Art Madison!!

I'm so embarrassed, the bag I carry is on that site LOL...My hubby bought me a the heritage stripe satchel (black and white) and he was so proud of it, its okay, but its just a loud purse. Tax returns need to get here so I can go shopping and put that baby in the closet, lol.

I agree, if I love it I buy it...FP or MFF it doesn't matter to me. And that was very thoughtful of him. And at least it was real!! My ex brother in law bought his wife a fake Carly with matching fake wallet and she was convinced it was real until she saw mine...needless to say she threw a fit...LOL!