Coach Factory Online Sale Starts 11/28

purseinality

May 23, 2011
North Atlanta, GA
I received the email at 11:57am-today(Sunday 11/27)
The Coach Factory Online Sale Starts tomorrow-your exclusive email invitation will arrive by 4pm EST Tomorrow:
It's the only way in

I have no idea how Coach decides who does and who does not get these invites!?! For example-I did NOT get an invite to the last online factory sale, but I DID get the last and most recent full price PCE for 25% off.
CRAZY!! Anyway, I just might have to do some online shopping tomorrow!!! Who's with me???

adixon99

Sep 10, 2007
I am. This is my first invite to the Coach Factory sale so I'm excited. I always get invites for the PCE events, though.

coachgirl16

Jul 27, 2009
I received the email at 11:57am-today(Sunday 11/27)
The Coach Factory Online Sale Starts tomorrow-your exclusive email invitation will arrive by 4pm EST Tomorrow:
It's the only way in

I have no idea how Coach decides who does and who does not get these invites!?! For example-I did NOT get an invite to the last online factory sale, but I DID get the last and most recent full price PCE for 25% off.
CRAZY!! Anyway, I just might have to do some online shopping tomorrow!!! Who's with me???
I got one too and I'm so excited! I've never gotten an invite before.

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
@ The Library!
Last time they had both....
Yes! Last time I got the Poppy Floral Highlight in black patent that I never got when it was full price! :heart: I seem to get an invite every 4th or 5th time a sale comes around, so I'm not sure if there's a cycle or it is just random.

Enjoy!

adixon99

Sep 10, 2007
I was really excited when I saw the purple Soho N/S tote but it's already out of stock. I do see a couple of wristlets that I might snag, though.

qudz104

O.G.
Apr 23, 2010
i cant believe they have deletes in the online sale! im getting so tempted by those and the jewelry...

SilviaLovesBags

Toaster for Toaster
Apr 7, 2011
Is it me or the site is not working? I can see the items but when I put in the cart - says not available, I have tried with deletes and MFF and nothing :sad: