Coach Factory Online Sale Screen Capture

I'm kind of lazy to post all the links this time, there are 19 files in the following link, click into the following link and you will get to see all the 19 screen print on PDF format.

3/8/2012 Coach Factory Online Sale

** I'm not affiliate on Coach or Coach Factory Store. **
Thanks. I haven't gotten my email link yet but now I see that it is mostly just the same stuff from the last 2 times. How disappointing!

Thanks. I haven't gotten my email link yet but now I see that it is mostly just the same stuff from the last 2 times. How disappointing!

right, nothing good to get.

Actually, if you didn't removed the last online sale email from coach factory, you can use the same link on that email, and you can get into the sale without waiting for their new email.

right, nothing good to get.

Actually, if you didn't removed the last online sale email from coach factory, you can use the same link on that email, and you can get into the sale without waiting for their new email.
Thanks! It works. I always wondered why the sale has always been going on for a few hours before I get the invite.

Last time I got another email on the second day that said "new styles added" but I don't know if this was true. I am wondering if I should check later since I don't see anything I like now.