Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

My Madison backpacks arrived today! Haven’t had an opportunity to fully unwrap and take a pic but I’m pleased to say that they came in complete wrapping from factory. Probably why I didn’t have time to unwrap them bc it will take me a while haha! I’m so happy about that though.
Nice it’s like you have a lot of new handbag babies to enjoy until your real one comes :heart:

Nice it’s like you have a lot of new handbag babies to enjoy until your real one comes :heart:
Yes - thank you!:heart: I’m possibly being induced sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday bc he is late :sad: I really want him to arrive naturally on his own time. The purse binging def distracted me from the stress lol. BUT I’m going to join the involuntary Coach ban group next haha!:lol:

I know ... who needs these 4 similar bags, right?! Smh! Here are my new Madison backpacks compared to my Parker backpacks. The Madisons look bigger but they definitely fit less than the Parkers. The Parkers are softer and more flexible while the Madisons are very rigid. I prefer my Parkers for functionality (especially with the back pocket for your phone) but I like the look of the squared Madison shape better when worn as a crossbody. These bags are super fun with the different options for carrying. I’m glad to have both versions so I have a backup if I ruin the light chalk color :panic:

Attachments

• 8DB10CAE-58C2-46DD-9CDF-31BD52CFC4FC.jpeg
    8DB10CAE-58C2-46DD-9CDF-31BD52CFC4FC.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 74
If I ever needed a sign to not buy any more on Coach FOS, the site is just stopped working for me. I can browse but can't look at my cart for some reason! I had a few things in there that I was debating pulling the trigger on before the $10 off and Mother's Day shipping expires, but decided to browse a bit more first.... Sure enough, when I finally decided to check out the cart page just won't load - all I get is a spinning wheel. I've tried through 2 different laptops and my phone, but now I give up! It's fine, I definitely don't "need" any of those items and have enough gifts to give for Mother's Day, so I will assume that the shopping gods are giving me a sign to slow down.

Did anyone else try/fail to load their cart for the last 2 hours or so? My issue started around 8-ish Central Time.

Reactions: Alexa5
If I ever needed a sign to not buy any more on Coach FOS, the site is just stopped working for me. I can browse but can't look at my cart for some reason! I had a few things in there that I was debating pulling the trigger on before the $10 off and Mother's Day shipping expires, but decided to browse a bit more first.... Sure enough, when I finally decided to check out the cart page just won't load - all I get is a spinning wheel. I've tried through 2 different laptops and my phone, but now I give up! It's fine, I definitely don't "need" any of those items and have enough gifts to give for Mother's Day, so I will assume that the shopping gods are giving me a sign to slow down.

Did anyone else try/fail to load their cart for the last 2 hours or so? My issue started around 8-ish Central Time.
I haven’t tried, but you are not the only one to save yourself money due to FOS having site issues. There is often some type of problem going on.

Madison shipped early this morning, hoping saddle will soon.
Hi there, did you ever get shipping confirmation for your saddle bag? I contacted them last night to cancel mine after coming to terms with the fact that my two young children would probably destroy it lol. They told me in the response back that the bag is backordered. Just thought I would let u know, in case yours hasn't shipped yet.

Hi there, did you ever get shipping confirmation for your saddle bag? I contacted them last night to cancel mine after coming to terms with the fact that my two young children would probably destroy it lol. They told me in the response back that the bag is backordered. Just thought I would let u know, in case yours hasn't shipped yet.
Still listed as processing. I emailed CS but haven't received a response yet. I was afraid of this since I have already received my backpack from the same order. I hope it eventually ships. I wouldn't worry about your kids destroying it though, I have 3 and all my bags have survived lol

I tried checking out in the past hour but my payment method is not accepted. I’ve been using the same card for my past purchases so I’m not sure what the problem is. Oh well.
At least you could get to the checkout page! This spinning wheel and nothing else, is all I see when I click on the cart:
1620116049710.png

Maybe I'm banned? I just bought 2 accessories at the outlet store this weekend, so I wouldn't think so.... this is just strange.

• Sad
Reactions: rubypurple
Time for another Coach Factory shipping fiasco tale! One of my orders was missing for nearly two months after being misplaced somewhere between the UPS and USPS handoff (UPS Mail Innovations = the worst of both worlds.) A few weeks ago I contacted Coach, who couldn’t send out a replacement item bc it was OOS. UPS claimed they handed it off to USPS; USPS claimed just the opposite. There was no further update for weeks. I had given up hope until today, when a giant opened box arrived. Miraculously, the teeny tiny tee in the big giant box was still in there. (I swear there is no rhyme or reason to their packaging, but that’s a whole other issue!) How it didn’t fall out during its two month journey is beyond me...
090DD15B-5AD9-43CE-8DA8-6F00CD6BCBA2.jpeg

So one CS rep said it would ship tomorrow, another said backorder with no date. How can they give me 2 completely different answers?!

Time for another Coach Factory shipping fiasco tale! One of my orders was missing for nearly two months after being misplaced somewhere between the UPS and USPS handoff (UPS Mail Innovations = the worst of both worlds.) A few weeks ago I contacted Coach, who couldn’t send out a replacement item bc it was OOS. UPS claimed they handed it off to USPS; USPS claimed just the opposite. There was no further update for weeks. I had given up hope until today, when a giant opened box arrived. Miraculously, the teeny tiny tee in the big giant box was still in there. (I swear there is no rhyme or reason to their packaging, but that’s a whole other issue!) How it didn’t fall out during its two month journey is beyond me...
View attachment 5074718
Oh wow yikes. So do you love the shirt? In good condition?

View attachment 5074718
Happy they arrived

I want the azure Madison shoulder bag to go to the outlet. I’m thinking that they will try to sell them during Mother’s Day sale and then let them go to the outlets. I saw an SA wearing it and it looks so much prettier

Thats weird - it usually takes $10 of the item. The discount might not show until you start checkout? Anyway - some ppl have had luck with it but I wasn’t too happy when I opted for this in the past ... it even gave me $10 off each item which was great but in the end, I would’ve rather received fully wrapped new bags for the extra $10.

I think receiving fully wrapped bags is not connected to the discount, but still a random possibility. I have gotten bags without applying the $10 discount and they were not wrapped. The last time I purchased something, I remembered (finally!) to opt for the discount and that bag was fully wrapped. I think it is still a matter of luck what you get regardless of the discount. :annoyed::girlsigh: