Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Ugh just have to vent... I just got an email confirming the receipt of my returned damaged Callie bag and saw it simultaneously reappear on the website retail reserves for $112. The bag has a totally noticeable blue pen mark or color transfer on the front. I can’t believe that they are still selling it! Granted, they lowered the price from $150 but still...smh. I was lucky enough to get a replacement yesterday that is brand new and perfect but I feel badly for the person getting stuck with the damaged bag :sad:

They received my return for the wrong bag on 4/14. On my account page, it shows status as returned but I'm not seeing a credit to my card. How long should it take? I'm just worried because the bag I returned wasn't the one I ordered since they didn't send the right thing. It annoys me that the credit didn't make it onto the statement before the amount for the replacement is due.

They received my return for the wrong bag on 4/14. On my account page, it shows status as returned but I'm not seeing a credit to my card. How long should it take? I'm just worried because the bag I returned wasn't the one I ordered since they didn't send the right thing. It annoys me that the credit didn't make it onto the statement before the amount for the replacement is due.
Is the 14th the day they sent you a "we received your return" email or the day tracking shows as delivered? Usually I see the credit 2-5 days after that email. If I paid through paypal I see the refund right away, then it processes to my CC within the same 2-5 days.

Is the 14th the day they sent you a "we received your return" email or the day tracking shows as delivered? Usually I see the credit 2-5 days after that email. If I paid through paypal I see the refund right away, then it processes to my CC within the same 2-5 days.
I haven't gotten the email yet. Tracking shows it was delivered on the 14th.

Reactions: holiday123