Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

They shipped me a coat without a shipping receipt or return label. Can I call CS and get those - I'm not sure I want to keep the coat.
The advantage to that is sometimes they will send you a free shipping label. Otherwise they would just tell you the address since the label they usually send doesn’t cover shipping. And they will also suggest writing down your order number, etc to put in the box.

Reactions: Daisy22
On the topic of resellers, I do think a lot of them do make a huge profit, which is exactly why they charge so much for their hard to find items. Some sell quickly, and some take a while, but many of those sellers do eventually sell at the high rate, which is why they do it. I don't personally have the patience for it, but I am impressed with their ability to not give in and just sell the item at a lower price. lol. I know I have spent too much on some items, but I get tired of looking for items on my list and sometimes just give in and pay the price, and forget about it. The bargains are hard to find sometimes--it is a matter of looking at the right site at the right time.
Yes! They have the patience for the long game and it’s quite impressive! I guess they deserve the profit then ha! Well I make me feel a lil better about my Parker purchase smh.

Reactions: Alexa5 and whateve
Did anyone manage to score any of the outlet new collections with the additional 15% discount before 6am this morning? View attachment 5054921View attachment 5054922
I wish I would have gotten up early to do so, because some of these styles are really adorable. Especially loving the embroidered daisies. Do you know if this collection also drops in stores today? :smile:

Reactions: Pebbles1