Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

In the physical stores they often have better sales than online.

Outlet is your best bet. If the bag is transferred to outlet, you get the same bag that was sold at retail.

However, you always run the risk of missing out on a bag if it never makes it to the outlet or never gets discounted as low as you hope.

If you can buy at a department store that has a liberal return policy, you can hang on to it while waiting to see if it gets discounted further.
So, I'm sorry to bother you with lots of questions :/ But I would really like to know....you say physical stores have better sales, is this during their sales period? Like May and November? I should go to a store physically? Why the sale is better in store than online?

Outlet might be my best bet, I agree. However, you said I might run the risk of missing out on the bag but you also said that they always send them to Outlet afterwards. Is there a way for me to find out if something is almost sold out at Coach.com? Or do I just check during sales?

Also, is there a pattern as to when they start to send bags to outlet? Like how many months do I have to wait to see that Beat Bag in Outlet?

I'll still check department stores anyways...altho I prefer to buy it from Coach.com or same quality but from Outlet at a discounted price.

Thank you in advance for reading. Sorry again for too much questions....I really want this bag and I wanna plan this right....:biggrin:

I got those card cases last year as gifts with purchase and have no idea how to use them. The turnlock one I could use as a bag charm, but the other I don't know. How do you plan to use? I just see that turnlock front and imagine it making an indentation in whatever bag I put it in. They are so cute though, I need ideas lol

Thanks and was tempted to buy more of the cases but didn’t want to be greedy...
I almost bought the black one too lol. Looks like it holds a lot more cards than the purple one? I liked that the purple one can be clipped onto keyring or outside bag if running into store real quick and need fast access to cards. I guess that’s why I bought it. Ha

Reactions: holiday123
I got those card cases last year as gifts with purchase and have no idea how to use them. The turnlock one I could use as a bag charm, but the other I don't know. How do you plan to use? I just see that turnlock front and imagine it making an indentation in whatever bag I put it in. They are so cute though, I need ideas lol
I was thinking clipping onto outside of bag or keys if running into store real quick for easy access to cards if you dont have pockets and dont want to reach into bag. That’s what I’m thinking. I’m hoping to come up with a purpose. Yes I agree about the turnlock poking a bag.

Edit: and I need it to hit my free shipping lol

I already started using the black one to store my misc cards. The Know your numbers is a trifold and difficult to store in a regular card case.
E45EA453-E316-4ABD-A56D-62DA043287AB.jpeg

I was thinking clipping onto outside of bag or keys if running into store real quick for easy access to cards if you dont have pockets and dont want to reach into bag. That’s what I’m thinking. I’m hoping to come up with a purpose. Yes I agree about the turnlock poking a bag.

Edit: and I need it to hit my free shipping lol
Yes that's what I meant to say...the one with the clip I can use as bag charm, but the other I don't know. Maybe to keep in my car with backup emergency cash or CC? Keep the ideas coming lol

Yes that's what I meant to say...the one with the clip I can use as bag charm, but the other I don't know. Maybe to keep in my car with backup emergency cash or CC? Keep the ideas coming lol
Lol okay. Store reward cards, park passes, coupons, hair ties, loose change, extra ear buds? I’m not sure what it actually
holds since I don’t own it, but just some ideas. Lol

Reactions: holiday123