Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I think I've said this before, but the outlet's not-always-free shipping really kills my desire to shop it sometimes.
Same! And the very variable pricing. I have to stalk the outlet website, even after I purchase, to make sure I don't miss a potential price rewind.

It's super clear to me how this works though. They have some really great sales and some mediocre sales, and you just have to make sure to track price so you know when the price is good. My Mini Bennett has waivered from $84 to close to $100, so I'm glad I watched it.

Reactions: Nancy in VA
I just realized that my order history only shows this year. Before they changed the website, I was able to go back years.
Mine changed months ago. And it is driving me nuts! Stuff I've ordered through the outlet is on the regular site's history instead of the outlet one! Some of the phone orders show up, some don't. It's all jacked up. And years are missing from the retail site for me too. I love to look back at all I've ordered. Whether it's what I ordered or when.
It's been crap for months. :confused1::sad::sad::sad::confused1:

Reactions: whateve
Mine changed months ago. And it is driving me nuts! Stuff I've ordered through the outlet is on the regular site's history instead of the outlet one! Some of the phone orders show up, some don't. It's all jacked up. And years are missing from the retail site for me too. I love to look back at all I've ordered. Whether it's what I ordered or when.
It's been crap for months. :confused1::sad::sad::sad::confused1:
Yes, I keep detailed records of all my purchases and today I realized I had something that I had no record of purchasing. So I really wanted to see if I could find it, get the style number and find out how much I paid. I'll look on the retail site but I don't have much hope. I use different emails for each.

ETA: It only goes back a year, and only shows my FP orders I did on the website.

Reactions: TCB
Yes, I keep detailed records of all my purchases and today I realized I had something that I had no record of purchasing. So I really wanted to see if I could find it, get the style number and find out how much I paid. I'll look on the retail site but I don't have much hope. I use different emails for each.

ETA: It only goes back a year, and only shows my FP orders I did on the website.
It goes back only one year now? The boutique manager told me they can only go back two years. I guess they changed that too. Maybe that means we can return more than before and not count against us? [emoji38]

did anyone sign up for texts to get free shipping? Do you get it to use immediately?

Oh wait. I signed up for texts and got $10 off $100 purchase. Nope. Haven’t used it yet. Was hoping I could combo this with a free shipping offer at some point. Not sure if it expires.

Edit: Just looked again at my code offer. It is $10 off and with no min purchase. So yep. Basically free shipping. Lol

Hi,
I did a first time order from the outlet website and the package came in horrible condition, I mean it was half opened. I have yet to see the package myself. Anyone faced this before? And any recommendation on what to do?