COACH Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the bag that looks like a Molly but says "Signature Stripe East/West Satchel" on FOS and it came today. It's really pretty and came nicely wrapped with a dust bag. The creed doesn't have an F but it does have an E at the end. Not sure if anyone ever found out for sure what the E meant.

rAywfda.jpg

Nice! It's Molly's twin sister Polly! LOLOL

I was wondering why they weren't calling them Molly's. I looked and looked at them. I was certain that was a Molly but having never had one, I couldn't be sure. Then I questioned if Signature Stripe was FP or MFF...I knew the design and tassels are FP....I was baffled to say the least, LOL.
The signature stripe pattern was FP.

I got the aubergine caroline for somewhere around $320 i think, now waiting for the cobalt to drop because i always get the most compliments on that bag and i missed out on the cobalt zipper caroline
Wow how did you get the Caroline for such a good price?Iwore my black one got a ton compliments havent used Parchment yet will soon as it will be nice for spring.Ipaid $600online last year for black then the parchment i got at outlet got a price adjustment week latercant remember how much .The price for Auberguine you got was great.What is the cobalt zipper Caroline?Ilove the cobalt to but have 2 baga already in cobalt might be to many.Hope you get it less.

I ordered the bag that looks like a Molly but says "Signature Stripe East/West Satchel" on FOS and it came today. It's really pretty and came nicely wrapped with a dust bag. The creed doesn't have an F but it does have an E at the end. Not sure if anyone ever found out for sure what the E meant.

rAywfda.jpg

I vaguely recall a tpf'r once upon a time said the "E" stood for "Extra" as in these bags were made for factory from extra material leftover from fp bags that were never made! Idk the truth in that though... But it sounds possible!

Wow how did you get the Caroline for such a good price?Iwore my black one got a ton compliments havent used Parchment yet will soon as it will be nice for spring.Ipaid $600online last year for black then the parchment i got at outlet got a price adjustment week latercant remember how much .The price for Auberguine you got was great.What is the cobalt zipper Caroline?Ilove the cobalt to but have 2 baga already in cobalt might be to many.Hope you get it less.
I got my caroline on fos when they used to have deletes at 70% off, those were the days! Plus i got up at 430am to grab it early :smile:

So I've been looking at the quilted penny on eBay and finally found one for about $90 on eBay. Since they showed up on the last FOS I thought I'd share some pictures. Not much to it, but I had questions before I got it in my hands so I thought I'd share the answers.

The bag is a darker grey with a grey strap. The trim and strap are a slightly lighter grey so it's almost spectator-y. The side panels are black, and the tassel is black patent. The lining is black, which is worth mentioning because I originally found stock pictures with a purple lining.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394765036.949990.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394765056.667729.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394765092.036875.jpg

So I've been looking at the quilted penny on eBay and finally found one for about $90 on eBay. Since they showed up on the last FOS I thought I'd share some pictures. Not much to it, but I had questions before I got it in my hands so I thought I'd share the answers.

The bag is a darker grey with a grey strap. The trim and strap are a slightly lighter grey so it's almost spectator-y. The side panels are black, and the tassel is black patent. The lining is black, which is worth mentioning because I originally found stock pictures with a purple lining.

View attachment 2541714

View attachment 2541715

View attachment 2541716

That is really pretty! Thanks for sharing!

I got my caroline on fos when they used to have deletes at 70% off, those were the days! Plus i got up at 430am to grab it early :smile:
Wow never seen 70% they still can make a profit on them never got a bag discounted that much. That cobalt Caroline is stunning id get one at 70% .I had my cobalt Lily when I went to FP store last week ladys said how stunning she is. I have never seen any one with a Caroline. I wonder how many of the bags they make that cost $1200.

View attachment 2541714

View attachment 2541715

View attachment 2541716

Thanks for the photos! I love this Penny - I think it's so elegant. I saw it at the outlet last weekend but passed on it because my wallet is about the only thing that would fit in it! LOL

View attachment 2541714

View attachment 2541715

View attachment 2541716
That is STUNNING! I got a perforated Penny last year for my birthday but the bright blue was too much for me and it was just barely too small for my liking. This is changing my mind though!

Still the 30% off MSRP, then 20% at check out cr@p!

Most deletes came back, but not tuberose Lindsey and dark plume Phoebe and some others. Somehow I'm not half tempted by the other 4 bags I wanted. I guess that's a good thing.

How do you like the wallet? Is the inside like an accordian zip?...

Did not open the package yet. Hopefully will get to it later. They added the dragon passport case today, but I'm hoping to see the tote!!! Well have to go bake 6 cakes for today's cake walk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.