COACH Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're killing me! I was waiting until next month when my work bonus and tax return will both be arriving. So many deletes I wanted! The Sadies! They better sell out so they stop tempting me :lol:

ETA: Luckily, the prices are not that good. One of the Madison wallets I bought is there, and I paid a ton less for it at the outlet.

They're killing me! I was waiting until next month when my work bonus and tax return will both be arriving. So many deletes I wanted! The Sadies! They better sell out so they stop tempting me :lol:

ETA: Luckily, the prices are not that good. One of the Madison wallets I bought is there, and I paid a ton less for it at the outlet.

Exactly. I got a saffiano soft wallet for way cheaper. I'd like that vermillion one but it is hard to justify to myself when I got it for much cheaper just last month at the outlet

They are nice. I put it in my cart twice but I think I'm gonna use my PCE to get another Preston in a springy color so no Duffle for me.

I haven't bought anything this sale. I think I'm using my PCE also....either a Preston or Toaster Satchel.

Nice deletes though...just nothing that I've really, really been wanting.

I haven't bought anything this sale. I think I'm using my PCE also....either a Preston or Toaster Satchel.

Nice deletes though...just nothing that I've really, really been wanting.

I like that Toaster Satchel, too. They have some new Preston colors. I called but even customer service can't see what Bright Mandarin or Bright Mulberry look like. I'd hate to order something then have to return but of course that's what they encouraged me to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.