COACH Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome sale today, lots of goodies!

2. I am so tempted by the Madison satchel--did someone say it's navy? Does anyone have one of these?

3. I really want the cobalt caroline and the lizard brown madeline, but i'll wait for a better deal. Where have they been keeping these bags??

4. Yes the small Phoebe is Cranberry!

Boy, I keep hoping bags sell out so I will not be tempted. I just cannot pay the 30/20% off even though it isn't a bad discount. As someone else said...we have been conditioned to expect 60%+ off! I know I have personally purchased 3 handbags from FOS at 75% off. One of which was a sand Juliette and I know the cobalt was previously around $100.

I completely understand if someone purchases something they missed out on before - as they are still a good price! I just don't want anything that much :smile: Really great items though!

5. Probably hoping people would buy with PCE ;)

6. The Small Phoebe is a Cranberry one - to whomever asked in the previous thread!

7. Oh and I really like the madison north south lizard satchel. The color looks gorgeous! I don't remember ever seeing this color anywhere. Did they make it in anything else? This bag is really too big for me.

8. The ONE bag I was interested in is "almost gone". I guess it was meant to be;I was on a bag ban anyway. :biggrin:

9. The cobalt caroline beautiful but I got a parchment one for way lower and a black one FOS for 50% last year if it was Auberguine may not have resisted that Cobalt Caroline is stunning but have Cobalt Lily .Also love the Linsey but only if half as I have it in several colors .If Rory was there I might not have been able to resist if cobalt .

10. Been at outlets for many months

11. Couldn't decide between the East/West Duffle or the Mini Tanner. I've wanted both since I I spotted them on the Coach website. But can only do one this month so...I ordered the Mini Tanner! :biggrin:

12. Did you get anything? ;)

13. No

14. Thank you! Have never been able to find it at my outlet. May have to just suck it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.